HUSHPUPPY

My new look!

Acting upon the suggestion of my daughter and GF, I shaved my head!B| I think I am going to like it!

Don't listen to Monkey Condo - he doesn't have a goat!:D
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Damn. And yesterday I got my hair cut shorter than I have had it in probably three or four years. I had forgotten how easy it is to have hair so short. I don't even have to brush it.

And, unlike the shaved head look, I don't have to polish my bean, either?:P

But it looks great on ya!

My wife is hotter than your wife.

And, unlike the shaved head look, I don't have to polish my bean, either?:P/reply]

Interesting point, because I get asked all the time what I use to shine my head up. The answer is: nothing. After you shave it, the natural oils in your scalp take over and leave a nice sheen across the pate.

Kevin - Sonic Beef #5 - OrFun #28
"I never take myself too seriously, 'cuz everybody know fat birds don't fly." - FLC
Online communities: proof that people never mature much past high school.

I certainly wouldn't want to run across you in a dark alley.

why not? his head is so shiny, the stars and moon would reflect off his head and light up the dark alley and POOF! no more dark alley.

I miss Lee.
And JP.
And Chris. And...

Been thinkin' about doing that myself. I don't know how I'd look with a shaved nugget though. My head feels so lumpy. [:/]

You never know till you try. It's just hair. It'll grow back (well, that is, unless you're already sporting that "naturally shaved" head :D;)).

Shaved heads are hot. You should all try it. :)

Actually I may be following suit soon myself.

I would really put some thought in to that before you make your final decision...

For some reason I am thinking you may resemble a patient with a terminal illness... :P

My tour in the Air Force pretty much affirmed the fact that my big gargantuan cranium does not need to be bald... ever!

Goudha is for Buddha, and that's good enough for me!