TitaniumLegs

GFD Patches?

I saw the thread about commemorative closing pins for Shannon / GirlFallDown, and I think that's a really neat idea. I was wondering if anybody has given any thought to patches like we did for JohnnyLuv, TimmyD and Paul Cousins. I have some design ideas, if anybody is interested. They ended up costing $3-4 each, at the qty we bought. Maybe less since I'm betting there will be more interest from DZ.com. Maybe we sell them at a dollar or two profit, which goes to the shelter.

Takers?

(>o|-<

If you don't believe me, ask me.

I'll take 3. Maybe we could use the cartoon Steve drew with GFD written on it. Just an idea.:)
"I'm not a gynecologist but I will take a look at it"
RB #1295, Smokey Sister #1, HellFish #658, Dirty Sanchez #194, Muff Brothers #3834, POPS #9614, Orfun Foster-Parent?"

I'll take 3. Maybe we could use the cartoon Steve drew with GFD written on it. Just an idea.:)

Good idea!
Everyone keep posting their ideas, then maybe we take a poll on the ones that seem most popular. I'll take care of ordering once we come up with the design, and qty.

My idea was pretty simple:

Circular patch in the primary colour of her gear (black or blue?).
Shannon Dean curved across the top in 1/4-1/2" letters.
GFD through the middle, in big letters, or letters contoured to fit the curve of the space between the upper and lower letters.
Her dates along the bottom (06/06/71 - 05/29/06)

Not sure what colour to do the lettering in. She has purple and white on her rig.

Possibly do the border in pink, like her boa

(Do I have the dates right?)

I'll play with this idea. Any suggestions on this or other ideas are certainly welcome.

(>o|-<

If you don't believe me, ask me.

Peter,

Let me know if you want help with the design.

Okay you guys. Without searching all of her threads....there are too many.... what is with the penguin.

It must have been a web thing.

Peter her gear is not purple and white and royal any more. It's red, orange, yellow and navy. She just fixed her obnoxious pants too.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Peace and Blue Skies!
Bonnie ==>Gravity Gear!

I would most definitely buy at least one patch.
Kevin - Sonic Beef #5 - OrFun #28
"I never take myself too seriously, 'cuz everybody know fat birds don't fly." - FLC
Online communities: proof that people never mature much past high school.