TrophyHusband

help this girl

the truth of the matter is skin looks it's best clean, healthy, and unmarked.

Naw, I really like ink, its just that I really hate trendy ink. Barbed wire around the bicept...lame. Skank spot...lame. Original art somewhere on your body, that means something to you personally? Cool. The progression of tats that basically tell your life story? cool.

Reading the part of your post about a 'personal' tat, reminded me of one of our jumpers. His first malfunction that resulted in a reserve ride, was a bag-lock. He got a really good charicature done on his right arm of a jumper with a bag-lock. Looked really good.

Chuck

Ya know, there's boob and ass guys, but me personally - I'm a back guy. Looking at the curves of a woman's back especially in that pose does more for me than all the boobie threads on the planet.

So I share that to tell you that while a tat just above the panty line has fallen a bit out of favor, I still think a little mosaic there is a beautiful thing.

You took the words right out of my mouth, dude.

Butthead: Whoa! Burritos for breakfast!
Beavis: Yeah! Yeah! Cool!
bellyflier on the dz.com hybrid record jump

If a person puts a tatoo on a part of their body where they think it looks good for them isn't trendy.
It's only if they did it because everyone else did that it's trendy. I have a tatoo on my right bicept because I thought it would look cool. Alot of people have a tatoo on their right bicept but it doesn't make mine trendy.
Skank spot??? I hardly think so. I think it is a sexy place for a woman to put a tatoo. Just because one person started calling it the skank spot only means it's a skank spot to that person. :)

She wants a skank spot?

dude, the term is "tramp stamp".. get it right will ya... lol.. j/k.....

The term "jersey plates" always puts a smile on my face --

Now come on!! It was just recently in a Disney movie on car that was a very sexy and kind lawyer (ok.... I guess it was a fantasy cartoon.....) :P:P (sorry Lawrocket.... it was a rather easy hit, wasn't it)

Karen.

ps If she wants it and thinks it's cool. Who cares what others think. But there was an amusing video (SNL) posted recently about removing those types of of tattoos (I tried to search and even google'd but couldn't find it.)

It's an insult to their ink that all of these chicks get cheap cliche's and ruin it for the girls who get creative work done.

:D:D:DI can't tell if you're kidding or not but either way, I think the "creative" girls will get over it.

"Excuse me while I kiss the sky..." - Jimi Hendrix

If she wants it and thinks it's cool. Who cares what others think.

that's what i think.

But there was an amusing video (SNL) posted recently about removing those types of of tattoos (I tried to search and even google'd but couldn't find it.)

check towards the beginning of this thread.

"Your scrotum is quite nice" - Skymama
www.kjandmegan.com

i will also ask if she has considered other body locations. if so, i'll take more pictures and post them here.

Like BIGUN said, a nice back is a wonderful thing, but I also very much like other body parts, so you should definitely take more pictures and post them here! ;)

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

It's a selfish act for me (getting tattoos) and I could give a shit less what the peanut gallery thinks about design or location.

I enjoy all my tattoos, even my skank spot. Of course I did get it when I was 15/16 (can't remember) and it wasn't so completely trendy at the time.

Who cares where she's gonna get it, as long as she enjoys it!
Tunnel Pink Mafia Delegate
www.TunnelPinkMafia.com

Gotta agree with AggieDave. While I will never tell a woman to her face that any permanent modification that she has made is ugly, the truth of the matter is skin looks it's best clean, healthy, and unmarked.

personal opinion Mine differs GREATLY:|
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

She wants a skank spot?

dude, the term is "tramp stamp".. get it right will ya... lol.. j/k.....

or you can say slut stamp

I prefer the term "ass antler". :D;)

Other than that, I'm with Paige:

It's a selfish act for me (getting tattoos) and I could give a shit less what the peanut gallery thinks about design or location.

Rock on! Tats are sexy, especially tats on the lower back. Those are [Austin Powers]groovey, babey[/Austin Powers].
»Somewhere between the lies and truths borderlines get shady.
Somewhere between the yesses and nos you can find the maybe.«