gofast_ER

IM IN LOVE!

Yup that's right. Only the 2nd time in my 26 years of life. I just had to tell someone. I can't tell her because I don't want to scare her off. So figured what better place than here. Ok im sure most of you can think of a better place....oh well. Im sure this post will get pushed out fast but eh, im in love! B|
Oh yeah i forgot a great part about her. She has done 3 tandems and is going to take AFF this summer!
I may not agree with what you have to say but i'll defend to the death your right to say it.

WTF?!!!! I was expecting a picture of your rig or your right hand or something!!!:D:D

Walt

ok well that would be my 2nd and 3rd love....not sure what gets 2nd and 3rd place though. hard call
I may not agree with what you have to say but i'll defend to the death your right to say it.

She's a very pretty girl. When you find the right one, hold on to her.:)
Hey, I like your shirt too. Where didja get it?

Why thank you very much. Oh and my mom got me the shirt at an air museum. Not sure what one though. If you want I can ask her and let you know. Maybe you can mail order one if you really like it.

:P
And what's up with the jump numbers? Haven't been jumping much or just haven't udated your profile? Im going out to the field for a while starting tuesday but hopefully i'll see you soon and we can jump.

well actually, ok you are doing pretty good. I remember when you didn't have 25 yet.

Hey, I've been there buddy! That's why I married my girl last year.

Take a deep breath and tell her you love her. If you need a jeweler the one I use is a skydiver and VERY good at what he does (skydiving and jewelry).B|

Just tell her how you feel.
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

***And what's up with the jump numbers?

Well, I did bang out four pretty cool jumps on Saturday...but haven't updated them yet!

Hurry up and get yer butt back to Texas so's we can jump before you leave again!

....and she is really beautiful!:)
Mrs. WaltAppel

All things work together for good to them that love God...Romans 8:28

Yup that's right. Only the 2nd time in my 26 years of life. I just had to tell someone. I can't tell her because I don't want to scare her off. So figured what better place than here. Ok im sure most of you can think of a better place....oh well. Im sure this post will get pushed out fast but eh, im in love! B|
Oh yeah i forgot a great part about her. She has done 3 tandems and is going to take AFF this summer!

Good for you dude, but if you dont want to scare her off, this may not be the best place to proclaimn your affections :D:D:D

FACT: Did you know LOVE can make you do REALLY DUMB things :D:D:D
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

ok... let me ask the thing that everyone is already assuming... Are you actually dating this girl? cause if you aren't then I can understand your hesitation...

if on the other hand... you are dating her(in a relationship)... and you get on as well as it looks in the photograph... then telling her you love her should by no means scare her away...

and like the others in the room I think its just great that you feel that way... :)
Scott
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

Also, I'm assuming that since you're in love, you're probably already acting like it, all goofy and smiley, and stupid-feeling when she's close. ;);)

She might already have a fair idea of your sentiments. B|

you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel loquacious?' -- well do you, punk?

All goofy and smiley, and stupid-feeling

Some of us are just naturally like that. ;)

Man, then what do YOU look like in love? :D:D

Did you see dustin hoffman when he was driving the car in the circle . . .

:ph34r:
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

I'm an excellent driver.
Dad let's me drive slow on the driveway. But not on Monday, definitely not on Monday. :|
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

Also, I'm assuming that since you're in love, you're probably already acting like it, all goofy and smiley, and stupid-feeling when she's close. ;);)

She might already have a fair idea of your sentiments. B|

yeah... she might... of course some of y'all are clueless... (that is women) and have no idea that there's any thing going on... :P

oh... not any of you in particular... just in general... :D
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...