Girlfalldown

A question about lube

I'm kinda afraid to ask, but what are the properties of an anal lube which make it better for that instead of the typical KY Jelly? Is it thicker so it stays around longer, or thinner or what? Or just scented to beat all hell? :D Inquiring mind wants to know!

You can have it good, fast, or cheap: pick two.

I'm kinda afraid to ask, but what are the properties of an anal lube which make it better for that instead of the typical KY Jelly? Is it thicker so it stays around longer, or thinner or what? Or just scented to beat all hell? :D Inquiring mind wants to know!

I'm pretty shure the difference has some thing to do with the molicules, Cinnamon anal lubes molicules are smaller
so less friction between strokes, some of those new arseoles can be really tight.
KY jelly is better for the old slack Alice

Gone fishing

If you were having sex in a bowling alley, say the chick was leaning over the lane getting ready to bowl the ball while wearing a short skirt and crotchless rainbow panties with a whistle attached and you were standing up behind her with your fingers sort of holding her hips, what kind of lube would you use?

I'm thinking Astroglide or Wet but do you think maybe you'll need to chalk up?

A bar of soap and a running start :)

"Don't Mess Around With the Guy in Shades- Oh No!!! "

:D:D:D

You can have it good, fast, or cheap: pick two.

I'm kinda afraid to ask, but what are the properties of an anal lube which make it better for that instead of the typical KY Jelly?

Not sure if you wanted a real answer or not... but lots of anal lubes have benzocaine... I am assuming that part is for her? ;)

"me you alcohol a rig a car and a bunch of planes what could posibly go wrong" - Pruitt

May I ask

if we could possible see the entire picture in full resolution
which you using for you avatar ?

And in answer to you're question, if what you described happened to me, I doubt if I'd have the mind or time to bother with lube :$:$:$:$

If you were having sex in a bowling alley, say the chick was leaning over the lane getting ready to bowl the ball while wearing a short skirt and crotchless rainbow panties with a whistle attached and you were standing up behind her with your fingers sort of holding her hips, what kind of lube would you use?

Shannon -
I am never going to the bowling alley with you again.

My personal life is MY PERSONAL LIFE, DAMMIT!>:(
If you continue this tyrade of letting everyone in on our secrets, I will never - EVER - drunk dial you again!

I'm sorry you were alergic to the KY - I SWORE TO YOU that I would but wet or astraglide, and I did!

You are so spiteful!

I am truly hurt this time -
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Shannon -
I am never going to the bowling alley with you again.

My personal life is MY PERSONAL LIFE, DAMMIT!>:(
If you continue this tyrade of letting everyone in on our secrets, I will never - EVER - drunk dial you again!

I'm sorry you were alergic to the KY - I SWORE TO YOU that I would but wet or astraglide, and I did!

You are so spiteful!

I am truly hurt this time -

I'm sorry Turtle. At least I didn't tell them what you let me do to you with that pin. ;) I'm still amazed it fit! Are you sore today?

--------------

(Do not, I repeat DO NOT, take my posts seriously.)

I'm sorry Turtle. At least I didn't tell them what you let me do to you with that pin. ;) I'm still amazed it fit! Are you sore today?

Yeah - a little - pin pricks all over my ass.

I thought I was getting a tatoo - :o

Next time I get to be tied up though! The last thing I need anyone on Dizzy.com to know is that you [THIS POST HAS BEEN EDITED FOR CONTENT]

Do not post personal fetishes over the forums.
Last warning

Skymama
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

OOH OOH!!

Me next PWEEEEESE!

You want a bowling pin in your ass?

(oops, sorry Turtle, guess the cat's out of the bag!)

That was a bowling pin?:o

Yeah - a little - pin pricks all over my ass.

I thought I was getting a tatoo - :o

Next time I get to be tied up though! The last thing I need anyone on Dizzy.com to know is that you [THIS POST HAS BEEN EDITED FOR CONTENT]

Do not post personal fetishes over the forums.
Last warning

Skymama

That would eliminate all of your posts Turtle.

--------------

(Do not, I repeat DO NOT, take my posts seriously.)