briguy

Disliking 'your' DZ

Nope, but I do try to listen, and evaluate if it really is a problem. If there is a problem we try to fix it.
We've got a good group of peeps and we all want to have a great DZ.
Goddam dirty hippies piss me off! ~GFD
"What do I get for closing your rig?" ~ me
"Anything you want." ~ female skydiver
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

When I first started jumping "yes" I did care because I thought my DZ could do no wrong. Then I continued to jump and went to different places and saw many things. I now do not take ill thoughts personally and my answer has changed to "no".

:)

I could care less. If you don't like it.........don't come there. ;)

You beat me to it you fat bastard. Every DZ has its faults. Take this week-end for instance. The last load was bought by the DZo and i had to do a work jump. How inconciderate.
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

My dz is a club, I have a sense of ownership in that respect. That makes it almost personal for me when people put it down. I am the second most active jumper at my dropzone so I am around a lot and I feel like its my responsibility to help people have a good time at our dz.

Everything our dz does is for the jumpers, because there is no DZO to make money... so when someone talks crap, it hits close to home.
~D
Where troubles melt like lemon drops Away above the chimney tops That's where you'll find me.
Swooping is taking one last poke at the bear before escaping it's cave - davelepka

Sounds like my DZ.

ya know if you would have asked me this about 3years ago I would still said "NO" butit would have been b/c gravity zone was seriously in SUCK mode back then. now they don't exist...

Clay may have a differing opinion of that dz b/c he got to jump with me but that day sucked for me :D:D:P

Clay , you know I only mean to say Fuck you to goof with ya
My photos

My Videos