windcatcher

Prayers for skydivers and their families in Sullivan, Missouri

An otter has just gone down in Sullivan, Missouri at Quantum Leap Skydiving. I don't know many details, but I believe the plane crashed on takeoff.:( I just saw there are more details in Incidents.[:/]

Please keep the skydivers in this area in your prayers.

Mother to the cutest little thing in the world...

Thoughts and prayers from here, too. 6 fatalities, and 2 transported to the hospital; one critical, one serious. (Information coming out in incidents indicate 4 fatalities on scene, 4 transported to the hospital, 2 died at the hospital with the other two as stated. Fuck.)

Fly free, my sky family. Fly free, fly fast, and dance with rainbows.

My deepest condolences to those who have lost loved ones, and whose family have been hurt.

Ciels-
Michele

Edited to reflect current information from incidents forum. Fuck.

~Do Angels keep the dreams we seek
While our hearts lie bleeding?~

fuck. just fuck. this is not far from me. a lot of my friends at archway are close w/ the quantum folks. the dz is on the other side of st. louis from me. i've jumped w/ some quantum folks, I think, but right now their names escape me....

this is just... man, i don't know...

I miss Lee.
And JP.
And Chris. And...

Fuck. :(

Horrible news. They need our support and prayers right now.

Why does bad shit always happen to good people? [:/] I have some friends there. It's frustrating not knowing if they are ok.

BSBD...again. :(:(:(

Kim
Watch as I attempt, with no slight of hand, to apply logic and reason.

Although I did my training there, it has been some time since I have been out there... just sucks. I personally knew at least 2 people that died at the scene (the only two that were confirmed for me) and they were great people and I will miss them and their positive attitudes. My heart and prayers go out to everyone at Quantum and their families. In my six years of skydiving, I have only known a couple of people that died, none as close as these guys...
Man, this sucks... really hasn't even hit me yet, I am sure it will. Just stunned.

Unbelievable
Fly Free...
Josh K.
"Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2000 of something"
Mitch Hedberg '68 - '05