jumpwally

Resignation Letters

A resignation letter should contain nothing more than the bare basics.

"This letter is to inform [company name] that I will resign my position of [job title] effective [date].

Sincerely,
jumpwally"
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

I agree to a simple one liner. No extra information that could be used in court against you lol

My letter was a one liner.... "effective immediately 2 weeks from /date/ i resign my position as /whatever/. Thank you."
lol

now, my buddy changed it to "effective immediately 2 weeks from /date/ i notify you there will be snakes on the plane. Thank you." and signed with my name, but it's a different story
:P

After my "fuck off" e-mail to my car salesman, I had a friend ask me to write her resignation letter. It was really pretty... Her supervisor was floored by my "creative writing." :P:o

"I had a dude tip his black cowboy hat to me after I provided him with a condom outside my hotel room at 3-something in the morning." -myself

Hey , any one out any good at or used a web site that specialize's in or haas examples of letters of resinations? I mean good professional ones !!

My last letter of resignation was straight and to the point. It was addressed to my boss, and said:

I hate working for you. You suck. FUCK YOU! I quit.

No shit. That company sucked...and the boss was even worse.

Mike

I had my admin write it , sign it and deliver it .. while i was taking my 3 weeks worth of vacation owed me .

My A-hole boss wouldn't accept my first letter of resignation than we had my Dr write the next letter to my bosses boss while i was on 3 wks of sick leave. I still had on the books.:).

Worked for me and pissed the a-hole boss off.B|

R.I.P.

A resignation letter should contain nothing more than the bare basics.

"This letter is to inform [company name] that I will resign my position of [job title] effective [date].

Sincerely,
jumpwally"

Agreed.
That's exactly what I did.
Start my new career 1st Sept B|
dayum... these last few days are loong ! :D
"Africa is not for sissies"

What movie was it..."Fuck you, Fuck you, Fuck you, You're cool, Fuck you, I'm out!" try that it should work and will probably get a laugh too, who cares if its an uncomfortable one.

half baked
B|

don't forget throwing a hamburger at someone's face.

MB 3528, RB 1182

What movie was it..."Fuck you, Fuck you, Fuck you, You're cool, Fuck you, I'm out!" try that it should work and will probably get a laugh too, who cares if its an uncomfortable one.

half baked
B|

Thankyou! that was killing me!
Yeah...You need to grow up. -Skymama