alanab

I live in Freakin' DENVER!!!

cool news everyone! thanks for the posts so far! there's gotta be more of you from denver though?!

i sent out about 20 resumes yesterday and heard back from NONE of them >:(

i need a freakin job so i can sky jump again and play in the tunnel!!!

ugh

cool news everyone! thanks for the posts so far! there's gotta be more of you from denver though?!

ugh

Apply for work at the tunnel.:ph34r:
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

ugh

Apply for work at the tunnel.:ph34r:

thinkin' about it!

Good stuff girl! WIshing you the best in Denver. I'll be out there next year to fly the tunnel. I'll be sure to look ya up.

Miss you much. Glad you have settled down w. your man. Must be nice to split rent :D;)
Tunnel Pink Mafia Delegate
www.TunnelPinkMafia.com

Is little Alana finding her own way in the world. Congrats sweety. It's strange all the differen't places on the planet that I have run into you. Many states and even one other country so far. :D Hope this works out for you. If you ever need anything let me know! :)

i sent out about 20 resumes yesterday and heard back from NONE of them

No worries.........I sent out HUNDREDS after I got out of the military. Only a few calls every so often. In your position the "shotgun" method is good. ;) Good luck!

ugh

So far all the people I know in the tech industry who didn't get a job through someone they knew got it threw monster.com, so make sure you post your stuff up there.

The job market is definately softening up here in Denver because I know a lot of people including myself who decided it was time to make a change and it was really easy to find something else.
Fly it like you stole it!

LOL...the best one I heard of was a friend of mine who was looking for a new job and wasn't having any luck internally. So she posted on Monster and got a call back in a week or so from someone in the same company of a different division wondering if she was able to be rehired. She told him she still worked there and didn't see the position on the intranet site. He said he couldn't post it internally, but he would see what he could do about getting her an interview. Needless to say she got the job and ended up staying at the same company.

I'm still trying to figure out why companies do that, you can post these jobs internally but those over there you can't. :S
Fly it like you stole it!

Living in a garage must be great:

Roll out of bed and get in your car
Just hit a button to open/close the door, no complicated knobs. :|
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

Think of like 1920's garage[:/]............they had to run me a drop cord so I would have a few luxuries, a compact frig, a light and a fan.:oB|
"No cookies for you"- GFD
"I don't think I like the sound of that" ~ MB65
Don't be a "Racer Hater"

Think of like 1920's garage[:/]............they had to run me a drop cord so I would have a few luxuries, a compact frig, a light and a fan.:oB|

3 of my zhills buddies live in a bus and they are freakin awesome retrofits! I'm impressed!

1-Carbone's
2-Randy's
3-Joanne's?
B|
I think those are the nicest...then me and Jeff I suppose....there are only 5 there I think!

Carbone's is by far the finest!!! no way in hell when you're in there do you realize it's a bus! It's DELUXE! and so warm/cozy...and that new spa they put in...hooty hoo hoo! cool beans! dayum!