ACMESkydiver

What cute/stoopid little nicknames do you have for your babies?

Goofy, I know...but we have TONS of ridiculous nicknames for our kids. What are yours, and how did you come up with them?

Our daughter is 'Sprouty', 'Sprouty Marie', 'The Sprout', or 'Sproutimous'. (She wasn't growing like a weed as a baby; she was growing like a sprout...)

Our twins are Tinkers (always fiddling with stuff) or stinker-pot (obvious reasons) or Tinky (short for Tinker) or Bucket -the boys were in the habit of plopping their butts into buckets and sitting that way, so I started calling them 'Baby Buckets'. :P

You?
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

oh Lord...

the oldest - Angela...was and still is Angel Pie
the middlest...Laura...NuNu - and she still hates that one! all came from her older sister's inability to say waawaa..err Laura...and she was/is a perfectionist (where the eff did that come from?)
youngest - Brena- B-girl or just B

but of course once you have more than two you usually end up going through "roll call" till you get the right name:o

The two I use for my son the most:

1. Boo Bear (his mom calls him "Boo Boo" a lot but that's a little tooooo much)
2. Booger or boogie - it started as boogie because of how he liked to dance, but since he can be a litte ebooger sometimes..

My wife is hotter than your wife.

When my son was about 5 he loved the word poop. No matter what we did he would continue to use it, so hoping to defuse the wonder of the word for him we nick named him poopy. It worked in short order he stopped using the word but the nick name kind of stuck.

We used to call my oldest daughter Ryan "Rye Rye" but we don't do that much anymore now that she is 18 and going off to college.

My second daughter Amelia (16) goes by "Mia" however I still call her Amelia.

My son Brett (15) has always been "Buddy" to me even when he was first born. I have no idea why. I'm the only one that calls him that. Weird now that I think about it.

My youngest daughter Melissa (13) was called "Sissa" for a while but not so much anymore.

My mother started most of this chit....

Elias =Libo
Dennis= Moncheechee
Daniel= Bum Phillips ( I have NO idea, but its about football)
Bryant = Baby...Baby Bryant..King of the Wild Frontier (sing it like Davey Crockett)

and yes, AprilCAT has always been my true nickname. I got a messed up family...LOL~~~April

Camelot II, the Electric Boogaloo!

Isn't it odd how most of us don't really know *why* we started calling our child 'boo-bunky-doober-pop'?? :D:D:D

Edit to add: and my intention with saying 'stoopid' nicknames was our silly choice of names of course, nothing derogatory towards the babies. :P
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

this is a great way for us all to know what to call your kids if we ever meet them :) i'm sure they'll all love it :)
"life does throw curveballs sometimes but it doesn't mean we shouldn't still swing for the homerun" ~ me

I am the king of nicknames for all my nieces and nephews. I'll mention just a few.

My 5 month old nephew Ethan is right now Ethan chunks because he is a total chunk right now.

My almost 3 year old nephew Sean is Buttermilk. This is my favorite. The way this one came about was a few months ago he came to me and was talking about something that I could not understand. It sounded like buttermilk, when he was really talking about spiderman.:S So ever since then, he's been buttermilk.

My 6 year old niece Haley is Sweets. When she was about 3 or 4, she looked at me real serious and said, "Only one Sweets per day.":)
My 8 year old nephew Eddie has been Eddie Spaghetti since he was like 1.

There's more, but I'll leave it at that.

Chris

My son, Christopher, was called Kiffer when he was little...well that's how HE said it so we adopted it.

Side note: He called a screwdriver an "ai-yi-yi".
Don't ask ME, ask him!
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239