Tonto

In n Out Burgers...

We went to In-n-Out with the kids in June when we were passing through LA on our way to China. Love that place! Hit it again on the way back. Got the T-shirt, bumper stickers, sticker booklet and the franchise locater map which has my name right on the front of it! Did you know my name is the name of a city in California? Weird.

Also got this illegal picture of their operation in action. They yelled at us for taking it because they thought we were spies trying to steal their secrets. :ph34r:

Sooooo find some investors.. then contact their franchising department....you never know.....you might be a millionaire:)

They don't franchise. If they did I woulda had one in Washington a long time ago.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Good stuff, I usually get one on the drive home from the DZ.

Some of my friends refer to a 3x3 as a triple heart attack, or a 4x4 as the Quadzilla.

If you look closely at the packaging, you can see some bible verses

The soda cup bears the notation John 3:16
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

The milkshake cup lists Proverbs 3:5
Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.

The hamburger and cheeseburger wrappers point to Revelation 3:20
Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.

The wrap used for the Double-Double lists Nahum 1:7
The Lord is good, a strong hold in the day of trouble; and he knoweth them that trust in him.

Every location is pretty much identical too.

Shhhhh!:o

Please don't get my In n Out Burger thread moved to Speakers! I don't think I've ever had a decent thread in Bonfire!

t

In the interest of re-Bonfireization, I found a more complete list of the Secret Menu items than I'd ever seen. I have some new things to try, like a Neapolitan shake.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

I'm truly scared to ask...but what in the hell is an "In n Out Burger?" :S

Only the best burgers ever.

More on the cult of INO here.

Its the hamburger joint in California where you and your significant other pose in front of the sign so that your heads block the "B" and the "r" of "Burger."
Then, after you've eaten ... you get an In n Out urge ... I always thought of it as desert.
Zing Lurks

Hmmm....Never had one. None in Georgia or Texas.

But as far as burgers....how about a Krystal? I haven't found any here..so every time I go back to Georgia...I have to have a few. :)
Nina

Are we called "DAWGs" because we stick our noses up people's butts? (RIP Buzz)
Yep, you're a postwhore-billyvance

Krystal?

Wife askes, "Hi Hubby! Where have you been?"

Husband answers, "Well hon, I was feeling like a bit of animal style in and out but it was a bit of a drive, so I settled for a bit of Krystal instead..."

:D:D

Texas must be really far away, cos even us Africans know about In n Out!:o

t
It's the year of the Pig.

Up until a year ago, I was a Georgian. That's DEFINITELY a long way away from any In n Out establishments.

Unfortunately, with the price of gas...I won't be making any special trips to have any either! :P
Nina

Are we called "DAWGs" because we stick our noses up people's butts? (RIP Buzz)
Yep, you're a postwhore-billyvance

Some pictures of the 100x100 are here
http://whatupwilly.blogspot.com/2006/01/in-n-out-100x100.html

Next time I'll have to try a chessburger animal monkey style with no pickles, extra toast, fries well, and a diet coke.

I used to throw in a strawberry shake and fries animal style, but that's a little much and I'm watching my fall rate and wing loading.:)

Some pictures of the 100x100 are here
http://whatupwilly.blogspot.com/2006/01/in-n-out-100x100.html

Next time I'll have to try a chessburger animal monkey style with no pickles, extra toast, fries well, and a diet coke.

I used to throw in a strawberry shake and fries animal style, but that's a little much and I'm watching my fall rate and wing loading.:)

I'm sure it doesn't help your fall rate any that you usually have to finish most of mine eitherB|. Not that you really have to worry about that. I'm so jealous that you can eat an entire grocery store and still stay so skinny!>:(>:(:P
Fly like a girl

How's this for a burger! Have someone who falls slow on your 4-way team? Get them to try this monster! No way in hell I could do it, but I'd like to try one for the novelty!

edit: more pictures added.

You suck for making me think about them.

And the closest White Castle is in Queens. :-(

Sigh.

Choose:
5th Ave & 33rd...White Castles OR...
125th and Adam Clayton Powell Blvd...White Castles
Get a crave case, either way.

I'd love it if they put an In & Out AND a Tommy's here...~~April

Camelot II, the Electric Boogaloo!