Icon134

Weekend Numbers Labor Day 2006

0 : 7 : 2

Finally some decent weather at SDC!! Did some fun 6-ways and 4-ways this weekend. Nailed a couple of exits, and flew some good patterns, too.
Beer owed for my first mock-up funnel. Geez, what a dweeb. :S Oh, also beer owed for my first visit to the bonfire! (I will bring a chair next time.) :)
Good times! B|
"At 13,000 feet nothing else matters."
PFRX!!!!!
Team Funnel #174, Sunshine kisspass #109
My Jump Site

0:12:0

0 humps but I did meet this cool woman so that's a plus.

4 coach jumps
2 two way RWs
2 working on video with tandems
1 freefly jump
1 wingsuit
1 H&P
1 4 way RW
So 12 jumps total

I had my :D wing cutaway on my wingsuit jump, but nobody could call me on the case because they had never had one. YES!

"You start off your skydiving career with a bag full of luck and an empty bag of experience. The trick is to fill the bag of experience up before your bag of luck runs out."

:|:7:0

Davis went to 15K on Monday.B|

1 2way RW
2 4way RW
1 8way RW
1 WS
1 8way tracking dive
1 24way formation load tracking dive

I am not the strongest at tracking but both times sank into the group and stayed with the rabbit until break off.

Due to a freezer door being left open over the weekend, we had a BBQ of some very nice meat that had thawed and needed to be eaten on Monday night. Very nice way to end the weekend.
50 donations so far. Give it a try.

You know you want to spank it
Jump an Infinity

1040/.5:1:0

Went hiking on Sunday morning. Climbed 1040 feet in a half a mile to a gorgeous view. Brutal good fun.

A 25 way formation load sunset tracking dive to say buhbye to our token Aussie of the year.

Spent hours on the slackline. I can walk on it now! Damn thing is totally addictive...

Icon134 got picks yet?

unfortunately I didn't get many shots... and unfortunately... I think I was probably rotated the wrong way for the 1 to look right...

hopefully I'll get a chance to do it again... so I can get some better shots...

I should have the video from the jump edited later this week... (after finals are over and such...) complete with some crazy camera flyer slamming into the formation... :$:D:D
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

COOL Shot! It looks like it is as we break from the second #1 and head to that crazy properly blade idea, who sudgested that craziness? :)

Since it is on video it happened, but since there was no blood, then no harm and no foul!
An Instructors first concern is student safety.
So, start being safe, first!!!

COOL Shot! It looks like it is as we break from the second #1 and head to that crazy properly blade idea, who sudgested that craziness? :)

yeah its the second #1 and you mean this crazyness? that was actually pretty cool... B|
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

No jumping for me for a while due to an knee injury. (Not skydiving related.)

However.. I did my first observer ride and it was in a porter. DAAAMMN!! It was sweet. I have to say that it was better than a lot of my freefly jumps!

But since I'm gimping it and can't really work right now.. I have decided that the beer rules do not apply.:P

"Life is a temporary victory over the causes which induce death." - Sylvester Graham

Skydive San Marcos for the Dumpster this weekend -

0:6:beer!

Very cool DZ - Had a blast - Will surely be back - Thanks to everyone there for making me feel very welcome and and nice laid-back atmosphere. Almost got my beer wingsuit jump in except for the cloud cover - Will do it soon though!

Cheers!
-Lenny

Easy Does It