SkymonkeyONE

Official Z-hills residents!

You know me PJ .... if it on it's on like a scone ;)

We'll drunk dial you again this weekend so be like a boy scout "Be Prepared"

FUKENEH! B|

The 2nd instalment of the saga rocks btw, i think Geroge Lucas should get in the action here, we might have another hit trilogy on or hands :D

Advertisio Rodriguez / Sky

Uhhhh, I think you forgot something!

Oh…I believe A LOT has been left out. And the REAL Truth is between Scotty and Chuck.
I will not lower my standards and post anything on here.
The kewl kids have already cowardly portrayed “a twisted version”…….how fucking kewl are you!
And this I will not do ONLY out of pure RESPECT for my FRIEND Katie.
There were TWO.....I REPEAT TWO wrongs regarding this matter. Grow up and let them work it out!
Have fun you’ all your really making me proud!
<>
On a side note: Scotty has been feeling pretty sad about a friendship gone astray through all this and I have not shown him this. Since a select few of you have decided to propagate and continue to make waves……..I will be the one to show him and not let him get caught off guard as to how fucking stupid some people can be.

Tami

For the record nobody here is taking sides nor are we enlightened to the factual details of the incident that took place between Chuck & Scotty, that is between them, and the fact that a good friendship might have been lost over a simple misunderstanding is sad.

The cartoons are a "tongue in cheek" attempt to make light of the situation. They do however come from a skewed if not one sided view point or opinion on the incident.

In respect to both you and Scotty and the rest involved, I will remove the cartoons to keep the peace.

Sorry if they have offended you in any way, it was never the intention of the artist to do so. In fact the artist is good friends with both parties.

Sorry for any hardship over this.

Sorry for and hardship over this.

Thank you and much respect for your apology.
And also for the record…….Scotty and I both think that the cartoons were freaking hysterical :D (IF only there wasn’t so much sad emotion involved:().
We BOTH hope episode 3 will involve Scotty and Chucky shaking this off SOON.
<>
Tami