porterhouse

STUPID STUFF THAT DRIVES YOU CRAZY?!

What stupid things do you encounter that make you insane?

Here's mine: Why do stores always put the slowest f*cking checkout cashier on the EXPRESS register?????

This just happened to me!!! I would have gotten out of the store faster if I got in line behind the white haired old lady with a full cart, who counts coupons, and pays with food stamps and penny's!!!

WTF!!!! >:(

What makes you crazy!?

Why do stores always put the slowest f*cking checkout cashier on the EXPRESS register?????

This just happened to me!!! I would have gotten out of the store faster if I got in line behind the white haired old lady with a full cart, who counts coupons, and pays with food stamps and penny's!!!

I was so thinking that you were going to finish the subject line with . . ." People write their whole subject in capital letters?":ph34r:
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Apparantly much like in a call centre the staff are monitored for the average amount of customers they can get through in a n hour, or average time taken, they take time on the express tills now and again to help reduce their time so I suppose its not unusual that they put one of the slow people on their to try and fiddle their stats.

Sorry to ruin your rant :D

People who stop in the doorway of a store to decide where they are going to go. Clear the door!

People who stop at the bottom/top of an escalator to decide wher to go next. Fucking move!

Why do coffe shops not have a "Just Coffee" express line?I bet more than half of the people at Tim hortons or starbucks only want a coffee and yet the lines are always slow because the staff are preoccupied with food orders, double non-fat goat milk cinnamon lattes...etc. If you had a line that said "just coffee" I am sure they could cut down on the fucking line-ups!

CELL_PHONES!!!!!!! I fucking hate those incessant noisemakers and I hate peope who show no consideration to others whe using them in classrooms, restaurents, movie theatres...etc!

Winter! I hate winter!! It's too fucking cold! Ive complained endlessly about this problem yet no one has done anything about it!

Have a lovely day,

Richards
My biggest handicap is that sometimes the hole in the front of my head operates a tad bit faster than the grey matter contained within.

Here's one for the guys:

I FUCKING HATE IT when I need to drop a duece in the office bathroom, and there's PISS on the floor in front of the toilet!!! I CAN'T DO MY BUSINESS BECAUSE OF SOMEONE'S PISS!!! If I pull my pants down and sit on the toilet, my pants will be LAYING IN PISS!!!!

4 way stops

What's the point with these 4 way stops, just makes everybody stop use Yield signs and general trafic rules.
The US must have the most Stop signs in the world, europe can live with a lot less, why can't you?

Franco
If it does not cost anything you are the product.

drivers that stop in the road to pick someone up / drop someone off and they talk - bye, bye, thanks, whats for dinner, etc. - it is damn road not a parking lot
Give one city to the thugs so they can all live together. I vote for Chicago where they have strict gun laws.

endless saftey briefings were they tell us not to drink and drive and beat our wives, kids, and pets. I mean come on! That's all common sence stuff. If the person is going to do it they will. Nuff with the damn saftey briefings!
Oh that and mass punishment which my unit seems to like to do quite often.
I may not agree with what you have to say but i'll defend to the death your right to say it.

Winter! I hate winter!! It's too fucking cold! Ive complained endlessly about this problem yet no one has done anything about it! *** Me too!
I mean 75 f is effin cold dude...make me wear a sweater for BOTH weeks of winter!B|

actually....people that park in the fire lane at stores..what the f00k makes YOU so special that you can be that effin lazy???>:( oh - sorry ... didn't see the fat person scooter you were riding on cause you're twice as lazy as the general populace!:S

These are my NYC gripes:

1) Fat people who weave as they walk up the stairs. It's difficult enough getting around your fat ass without having to judge your sideways rythym, too.

2) Ladies who wait until they're IN THE SUBWAY STALL to dig in their purse to find their subway pass. EXCUSE ME! I have some place to be! Go to the side and dig in your purse, PLEASE!

Thanks. I needed that.
We are all engines of karma

actually....people that park in the fire lane at stores..what the f00k makes YOU so special that you can be that effin lazy??? oh - sorry ... didn't see the fat person scooter you were riding on cause you're twice as lazy as the general populace!

Grr! thats a new pet peeve of mine b/c my husband backed his truck out of a parking space in our apt complex and hit a guys truck who was parked 1/2 in a no parking zone and 1/2 in a fire lane but yet hes harassing us about our insurance.We gave it to him even though we told him he was illegally parked,which he lashed back saying "well the courtesy officer didnt say anything!" and he didnt file a police report immediately after the accident.So the pics we took of his truck illegally parked and showing all the damages plus a letter from the apt manager saying its a no parking zone are going to our insurance company.Thats a no parking zone b/c the 4 spaces where my husband parked cant back out if someone parks where that asshole parked.It happened yesterday morning and he is STILL parked in the exact same spot at this very moment.Grrrr! fucker!>:(

Aside from that my biggest pet peeve is loud noisey misbehaving kids in public.I'd much rather have a "kids" and "no kids" section in restaurants than a smoking/non-smoking sections.Same goes for assholes on cellphones.

(end rant):$[:/]

"...just an earthbound misfit, I."

No, he was trying to squeeze his truck out of his parking space and thought he had more room than he really did between his truck/the other guys truck.He wasnt intentionally trying to hit it.Hence the reason they are called "accidents". But the reason that is a no parking zone is b/c you cannot see cars parked in that spot properly if youre parked where my husband was parked AND you cannot get you car out of your parking spot with someone parked parallel right behind you.The guy was parked parallel up against the sidewalk whilst my husband was in an actual vertical space across from him.You can barely squeeze a car through there when you dont have someone parked parallel behind you(and it is supposed to be a on way sidestreet so hes impeeding traffic).From the witnesses that gave statements they said my husband did like a 20 point back up and pull in turn trying to maneuver his truck out but he still dinged the guys door.

So no my husband isnt an unsafe driver.

Thanks, Jeff...you focker. You got me started...>:(

1. Idiots who park in the handicapped spaces needlessly.
I've confronted many more than one about this all-about-me shit.
2. Too freakin' many stoplights. We all missed our calling by not going into stoplight sales. There's enough money in it to feed Ethiopia and 3/4 of the rest of Africa.
3. Smokers who throw their butts on the ground.
4. Litterbugs. Especially the ones standing within mere feet of a trash can and still throw shit on the ground.
5. The rocket science of getting a fast-food order correct. I know McDonald's supports mental health in children but shouldn't there be some limit on how stupid order-fillers can be?
6. Skygod mentality...do you know a DZI?

Again...thanks, Jeff. Start my day off right why don't ya?

[:/]
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

Cell phone conversations in elevators that go like this:

"I might lose you. I'm getting in an elevator."

"Hello? Can you... OK. So, yeah, I was... What? Hello? HELLO? I'M IN AN ELEVATOR. CAN YOU..."

"Oh, I guess I lost him."

Takes much effort not to kill.

a safer way would be to gather up some guys and flip that truck out of the way by hand. I love to teach people lessons.:D

Hehehe! Well, we didnt have that many friends (you'd need a good bunch as it was a 1/2ton puckup)on hand on that short notice.Most of our friends were doing the same thing my husband was TRYING to do at the time...go to work!

What really pisses me off is that even though I told the guy nicely that he was illegally parked when he came by to get our insurance (couldnt locate him when it happened so we gave him our apt # and times we'd be there and told the apt management and courtesy officer.)he got real shitty with me,said he was parked just fine and that we were still gonna pay even though I pointed out the lines on the street and he is STILL parked there now 3 days later.

Even the management is pissed and left a final violation/towing notice on it.Yeah, and you know I've got it ALL on camera:the notice on the truck,and all the "no parking" and "fire lane" stuff painted on the sidewalk/street with his truck right in the middle of it from all angles.Plus a letter from management and courtesy officer saying hes illegally parked and a map of the parking areas at the complex clearly showing the no parking and fire lanes hes happily parked in. You wanna get pissy with me,thats fine.I'll pull every resource I know to back us up infront of the insurance claims dept.I wasn't a Criminal Justice major for nothing.If he had just kept his mouth shut and not gotten pissy things would have been fine.

New pet peeve:I hate assholes!>:(

Next time we'll just get some guys/equipment together and wedge his truck between the mail boxes.Hows that for some friggin' parallel parking.:ph34r::P(I'd never really do it but its good for venting atleast LOL!)