skymama

Do you Google potential dates?

If you have info I need to know, send me a pm. ;)

Why use PM, we all friends here and what you should know all girls should know :P

But then again .... there are a few girls lurking on here that could shoot me down in flames within a few quick posts. B|

PS: Girls play nice now!!!

My roommates and I used to joke and say that a guy wasnt worth dating if he couldnt be googled :ph34r:

Then I must not be worth dating... if you google me all you come up with is some information on a doctor (not me)....
The only naturals in this sport shit thru feathers...

I just had this conversation with a friend. She told me she Googles everyone and actually just didn't hire a babysitter because of what she saw on her MySpace account. She thinks I should do it too.

Anyone not go out with someone because of what they found out about them on the internet?

Two links...

1) http://prdifferently.typepad.com/my_weblog/2006/04/why_i_dont_have.html

2)http://www.emailthis.clickability.com/et/emailThis?clickMap=viewThis&etMailToID=1435084805

That is all.

I must lead a dull life. I rolled through 22 pages (and there were still many, many more) and none of it was me.
[:/][:/][:/]

Not much here...mild-mannered reporter during the week, skydiver on weekends...what to say?
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

Googling dates is like checking for lemons when you buy a car.

You're looking for reasons to avoid the relationship.:)
(Andrea, maybe you should cast your net wider and consider some of the Iowa Boys...:P)

Actually I see it quite different. It is avoiding all the nut jobs that are actually out there. However on some people I did find stuff out there about them that really impressed me.

Just out of curiousity when you buy a car do you do any research to see what others are saying, what the reviews are...maybe even test drive it? :P
She is not a "Dumb Blonde" - She is a "Light-Haired Detour Off The Information Superhighway."
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

Maybe what we should do is start our own database. Since this is a pretty incestuous group here and many people here have dated or slept with others on this site.. We should start a Ratings List. Sheare the information.

Look up a person and see what their last couple partners said about them..
Get ratings (1-10) on Size (Big Number = Good for Guys, Bad for Girls), Stamina, Oral Talent, General reviews.

That way when you meet someone at a boogie and are thinking about hookin up with then, You could check and see if it is with it.

Instead oif Google… We could call it Booble (Booble the Boogie Buddy)
:o:D:D:D

Each person Create a list of all the dz.comers they have been with.
Rate each one on
Size, Stamina, Oral Talent, Over all Experience.

Compile all the data and create a search page.
The submitters name will not listed on the review.. Just the stats.

Type in someone’s name and get the summary of all their rating.

To get access to the Site, You must first submit atleast one review to the database. Then you can check all results in the database.

Oh.. This would be Fun!!>:(>:(>:(

Not much here...mild-mannered engineer/scientist during the week, skydiver on weekends...what to say?

yeah... pretty much the same here too (with minor edits)... I don't really date a whole lot either so that kind of puts a damper on the googling potential dates anyway... :D:D

I do have some slightly off color music on my homepage (in some skydiving videos...) but my homepage doesn't even show up when I google my name... :D:D (which is fine with me...)
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...