turtlespeed

I don't ask very often . . .

I am going to a meeting tomorrow to sign a contract for building a nice sized house and shop in the back.

I need this to go well.

That is all.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

No problem... just bring your checkbook and write a generous check to anybody and everybody that shows up.
“The only fool bigger than the person who knows it all is the person who argues with him.

Stanislaw Jerzy Lec quotes (Polish writer, poet and satirist 1906-1966)

What about the private guest house out back??:)

I excluded that from the contract - Tents are easily acquired at any sporting goods store.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

You will do it, I have no doubts.

Kick Ass, stay calm, and wow them with your knowledgeable responses and your great ideas to save money and make improvements.

Then you can do a celebratory creature jump in Atlanta!
Because life is an adventure - it may not be the one you planned, but then it wouldn't be an adventure!

Yo dude! I'd wish you good luck, but everything's going to go smoothly. You'll be telling me the stories in GA while I'm trying to pickle my liver. :P

Okay, geez. Good luck, my friend. B|
Kevin - Sonic Beef #5 - OrFun #28
"I never take myself too seriously, 'cuz everybody know fat birds don't fly." - FLC
Online communities: proof that people never mature much past high school.

I am going to a meeting tomorrow to sign a contract for building a nice sized house and shop in the back.

I need this to go well.

That is all.

Ohhh
Eeemmm
Geeeeeeee!

Your guy card, PostWhore Unions card and your drivers license have all be suspended.

Will you blow me now if I give you super secret special Slappie vibes? Because h0e you better have a "Slappie gets drunk and can't drive" bedroom for me. :D

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

super secret special Slappie vibes

There -- I quoted it so you can't ever say that you have never given vibes :ph34r:.

That said, Turtle (I can't say that without imagining the young Bambi saying it -- Turrrr-Tl), I wish you all the best, and an easy hassle-free signing.

Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

I missed the opportunity to send (((vibes))) yesterday, as I was installing a new hard drive on the computer, so here they are now! (((vvviiibbbeeesss)))) :D

The big question is..........how'd it go? :)
Nina

Are we called "DAWGs" because we stick our noses up people's butts? (RIP Buzz)
Yep, you're a postwhore-billyvance