piisfish

Weekend numbers... 28-29 oct 06

:):60:0

well, first off the number is slightly inflated as 45 of those were made on my birthday friday (one for every year). i couldn't have done it with all the help! mike and al packing for me, jim flying and my girlfriend tammie, keeping me safe by checking me each load. all of them got up with me and started bright and early at 6:00 am and although we had some issues throughout the day, we got everyone together for a big-way at the end of the day. thanks again to everyone involved! oh, i did get pied severly friday night, pics to follow!

B| ; 2 ; 1

Beef for my first jump from a heli .... man, that thing was wicked cool!!! :)

Sorry, that has to be one of the funniest things i've ever read here :D who had the pleasure of giving you the beef? :D

Advertisio Rodriguez / Sky

0:6:0

Flew 84 velo for most of Sat. Time for an order to be placed for sure!
And hooked the windblade on Sunday - went looping to the ground shrieking with laughter before I hit the ground!

:D

I think true friendship is under-rated

Twitter: @Dreamskygirlsa

B| ; 2 ; 1

Sorry, that has to be one of the funniest things i've ever read here :D who had the pleasure of giving you the beef? :D

Ha, I was about to give her shit for that awesome typo but you beat me to it. But I'm allowed to give her shit (and beef). ;)
www.WingsuitPhotos.com

B| ; 2 ; 1

Ha, I was about to give her shit for that awesome typo but you beat me to it. But I'm allowed to give her shit (and beef). ;)

:o:D Cool! ;)

Advertisio Rodriguez / Sky