Hambone

YOU JUST WON 100MILLION DOLLARS (AFTER TAXES)

First thing is what I won't do - I don't tell a fucking sole except my wife and my accountant

smart move.

Unforutnately when you win a lottery they put you on TV & newspapers in order to sell more lottery tickets. Now every asshole in the world with his hand out knows you just won $100 million.
:S
Speed Racer
--------------------------------------------------

I don't tell a fucking sole except my wife and my accountant

What would a sole do if you did tell it?

I mean, it's a fish for crying out loud. :|

:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::P (Sorry, it's that time of day... getting a little slap happy from all the damn candy)

you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel loquacious?' -- well do you, punk?

First thing is what I won't do - I don't tell a fucking sole except my wife and my accountant

smart move.

Unforutnately when you win a lottery they put you on TV & newspapers in order to sell more lottery tickets. Now every asshole in the world with his hand out knows you just won $100 million.
:S

Hire an actor to play you and give them a fake name. I'm sure the lottery people could deal with it.

Now, that is creative! :):)
I would build a personal dance studio and my own fitness gym. Get a new kayak, or 3 or 4. Buy that Mercedes SUV, the boxy one. O, a new voodoo rig- custom made. A lifetime supply of cheesecake and twizzlers. AAAnndddd, hire my own personal packer. O, and buy a new Cannondale mountain bike!:D:D:)B|
"The most wasted day of all is that upon which we have not laughed..." Nicholas Chamfort.

Unforutnately when you win a lottery they put you on TV & newspapers in order to sell more lottery tickets.

In Texas you have to claim your prize; they're bought anonymously.

So first I put the ticket into a safety deposit box, then I still tell only the accountant and 2 others.

No serious bills, so that's a lot of money. Yes, some into an annuity to support me comfortably in the style I'd like to be accustomed to. A quarter of a million per year would be way more than enough. That's more than enough to help any of my family members that need it.

Then I'd go about spending most of the rest as well as possible on charities. Education -- you know those "finish high school and get $1000 towards college or trade school" grants? Yup. Habitat-type programs where it takes sweat equity. Who knows what else.

Yes, it sounds goody-goody, but, well, it's proably what I'd do.

Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

I mean, it's a fish for crying out loud.

I don't know which is worse - the ADHD that allowed me to put "sole" instead of "soul" of the ADHD that made it so that you could point it out.

And how do you know i didn't mean sole as in "foot" or "alone?"

My wife is hotter than your wife.

I mean, it's a fish for crying out loud.

I don't know which is worse - the ADHD that allowed me to put "sole" instead of "soul" of the ADHD that made it so that you could point it out.

And how do you know i didn't mean sole as in "foot" or "alone?"

Obviously telling a fish, a living being, makes more sense than telling an "alone" or the bottom of a foot. Duh. :S

you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel loquacious?' -- well do you, punk?

Somebody here in Oklahoma won 100 mil and didn't claim it until a few days before it expired. They'd hired a financial attorney to set up a trust and the attorney set it up in such a way that the name of the winner wasn't released. Smart move.
Nobody has time to listen; because they're desperately chasing the need of being heard.

What do you do?

Easy!

Make sure my father has lots of it, make sure my Mom has lots of it, pay off my brother's mortgage and set up education/living funds for my neices and nephew. Buy a great parcel of land, build several great homes on it, and have the whole family living on it - their own "place" but still together. Right now, we're sort of all over the country...and don't necessarily want that.

Invest the rest, and make sure there is enough $$ to live on (me and my brother's family), and then make sure that the kids all have "house money" for after they graduate with a degree (i.e. I'd buy them their first home, so they had a good, clean start).

Then, when I die, what's left would go to 50% - 50% charity and to my brother; if he predeceased me, it would go to his wife/kids.

Ciels-
Michele

~Do Angels keep the dreams we seek
While our hearts lie bleeding?~

You won the lottery didn't you, you bastage!!!
Don't let him fool you folks, he has been MIA for a little bit. Says he was working. Bahhhhhhh. Fool was making plans to spend his millions!!

Ham, my man, I just need about 300,000. I won't really be able to do anything for it other than smile at you and say thank you. I think that is fair.

Preeeeeetyyyyyyyyyy please!!!!!!

Ned Divine?

---------------------------------------------
As jy dom is moet jy bloei!