RkyMtnHigh

Do you know someone like this?

Someone who you don't mind jumping with or working with, but would never invite them to your backyard BBQ?

:DMy coworker and I were talking about a particular physician that we work with and although we respect him and his experience and knowledge, we wouldn't ever have him over for a social event:ph34r: He's smart and knows his specialty, but is such a social "stick in the mud" and anti-social when it comes to his basic people skills.

Anyone else have people you work or jump with that fit in your life, yet in a very limited fashion?

:DMy coworker and I were talking about a particular physician that we work with and although we respect him and his experience and knowledge, we wouldn't ever have him over for a social event:ph34r: He's smart and knows his specialty, but is such a social "stick in the mud" and anti-social when it comes to his basic people skills.

:| Do you see the irony?
Math tutoring available. Only $6! per hour! First lesson: Factorials!

Yea.. Skinny.

Ask Swoop about the time he took Lee to a bar with his Boss.B|:D:D:D

Actually jello, he wasn't there. he left me with his boss and friend. They took me to this really obnoxious redneck bar. So i felt obliged to return the favour:D
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

If you hadn't specified him being a physician I'd have sworn you were talking about me....

I would invite you to a backyard BBQ, Bruce, so no you don't fit the description.;) Any plans to come north to ATL anytime in the future? I can throw some steaks on the grill to prove my point:P

a particular physician that we work with and although we respect him and his experience and knowledge, we wouldn't ever have him over for a social event

On the other hand, I know a whole lotta people I love to be around at parties...that I wouldn't trust with a anal thermometer!;)

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

If you hadn't specified him being a physician I'd have sworn you were talking about me....

I would invite you to a backyard BBQ, Bruce, so no you don't fit the description.;) Any plans to come north to ATL anytime in the future? I can throw some steaks on the grill to prove my point:P

No plans any time in the near future... just got my B and working towards my first 100... only travel plans I have so far are to Hawaii the end of March... after that we'll see...
The only naturals in this sport shit thru feathers...

The only people that would not be welcome at my house are people I don't trust and I usually don't want to jump with those people either.So if I have never jumped with you,you might just be one of those people.:|:D

Well, then I'm glad you *finally* jumped with me at Thomaston, or I'd have to start to wonder what you really thought of me, Spence. ;)
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Well, then I'm glad you *finally* jumped with me at Thomaston, or I'd have to start to wonder what you really thought of me, Spence. ;)

But did he invite you over for dinner?:|

:P:D

Hey, we're on for dinner on Friday. See ya then. B|

I think all folks work with at least one person you wouldn't invite over. In my job, I work with more than a few folks that can be . . . intense? Don't hate any of them, just don't enjoy their company.

Looks like I'll never be invited to a Katee Party:|
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

We respect him and his experience and knowledge, we wouldn't ever have him over for a social event:ph34r: He's smart and knows his specialty, but is such a social "stick in the mud" and anti-social when it comes to his basic people skills.

OMG:o! You just described me. I am that person. Living with sociaphobia sucks.[:/]>:(

Gerb

I stir feelings in others they themselves don't understand. KA'CHOW !