shmali

$30k For a PS3, How much would you spend?

Hell no. I only wish I had the time to get to the store so I could engage in that arbitrage. There's a sucker born every minute and I'd love to be in a position to take advantage of them.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

1. There's no way that is a legit bid.
2. I wouldn't buy one for myself right now. It's a Sony product, and Sony products are ALWAYS buggy when they hit the market. The PS2 was buggier than Paris Hilton's twat, and I've crashed our demo PS3 3 times... in 3 days.
cavete terrae.

there is NO WAY someone is paying 30K for a toy like that. The prices were driven up to piss off the seller.
No one is paying that price:D:D:D
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

To each his own I guess...:)
Some people would not believe you spend money to throw yourself out of an airplane...:P

I would like to say I dont spend $30K to do it, but that would be a lie:D:D:D:D:D, but that is over nearly 4 years, PS3 wont last that long:ph34r::ph34r:
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

I disagree with how long it will last, i have had the same ps2 for 6 years, or so and it works just like it did when i bought it. BTW the first auction closed at 89,000,000.00 I bet that guy won't ever see that money, and now he has to go repost it. Poor guy.
Yeah...You need to grow up. -Skymama

Did you see all of those idiots on the news last night.. camped out in front of Best Buy since MONDAY! :S

yeah, pretty crazy, but it is ok. They probably make 6.50/hr anyhow. not missing much.

I haven't really purchaed any gaming systems in my life. it just think it's a waste of time and in this case $$. soo many other things to do with 600$ (or more for those who are stupid enough to buy them off ebay.
can't people wait 3-6 mths and purchase them a the current price or the dropped price?. :S

Where is my fizzy-lifting drink?

I'm waiting for the PS3 to come down to about $200 in price and have a lot of titles available before buying.:)

then you will be sooooooo 5 yrs ago..and have no friends b/c they'll be playing with the PS4..
ya know like the ps2 was;)

Where is my fizzy-lifting drink?