godfrog

sexy tattoos

That's just not right.

Many have said the same thing about sky diving...
and I tell people to have an open mind.>:(

I apologize for sharing... for some reason it won't let me delete the pics...

-Heather
Experience is a difficult teacher, she gives you the test first and the lesson afterward

I apologize for sharing... for some reason it won't let me delete the pics...

Why apologize? You know that beauty is in the eye of the beholder, art is different for everyone. Anyone who gets a tattoo does it knowing that there will be a large number of people that don't like either that one specificially or tats in general. Just like anyone who jumps out of an airplane knows they'll get called nuts for it.

Don't apologize for who you are, what you like, or the kind of art you appreciate.

Do or do not, there is no try -Yoda

I'm sorry you feel the need to sayt sorry:)

I'm also sorry people who dont like tattoos persist in coming into threads asking to show tattoos or similar and they feel the need to post negatively.

NO ONE asked for comment from people who dont like Tatts.:S
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

I work with a German guy who says that that kind of tattoo (i.e. on the lower back) is really common in Germany, so much so that they have a name for them. I cannot reproduce the German name, but it translates to "arse antlers" :D

It's "Arsch Geweih" and when you phuck a girl from behind that has an "arse antler" tatoo it looks like you get a blow job from a stag... :)
Michi (#1068)
hsbc/gba/sba
www.swissbaseassociation.ch
www.michibase.ch

In protest to the people to who insist on giving negative, unwanted opinions, I'm going to play.

I've already been lambasted by some people who don't like my HUGE tattoo, but I don't care - I think it's gorgeous. And sexy.

Brie
"Ive seen you hump air, hump the floor of the plane, and hump legs. You now have a new nickname: "Black Humper of Death"--yardhippie

Awesome tattoo...........

Just booked the tattooist to finish off the rest of my sleeve........

Isn't it weird that people without tattoos always have an opinion about people who do????? You never hear me saying to someone " fuck your skin looks ugly with no pictures on it", so why do they feel they have a right to tell me their opinion????

hahahahaha

Bryn
Journey not destination.....

> I apologize for sharing...
————————————————————————————
No, don't, please.

I completely back up what swedishcelt said: "Yes, don't let people make you feel bad"

There is NO point for people who don't like tattoos in general and your tattoos in particular to enter here and say negative things, it's NOT mandatory to say something negative ;)
Heather, I think you are a nice lady and I like your tattoos :)Thanks for sharing :ph34r:
Stay safe out there
Blue Skies and Soft Walls
BASE #689 - base_689AT_NO_123_SPAMyahoo.com

> but I don't care - I think it's gorgeous. And sexy
—————————————————————————————
Well, first of all, Brie, thanks so much for sharing :)Secondly... ...you say gorgeous, sexy... ...yes, it could be, but honestly :) I cannot express myself in that because I cannot see the whole tattoo :P
With a clear view of that WHOLE tattoo of yours I could give a frank and honest opinion on your tattoo B| B| B|
I don't give out compliments so easily, without seeing clearly what I have to comment ;)
Stay safe out there
Blue Skies and Soft Walls
BASE #689 - base_689AT_NO_123_SPAMyahoo.com

Thanks you guys! It's actually bigger than it was in the pic - I added two more flowers going the rest of the way up my ribs (owie!) and onto my back. I just don't have any current pics of it.

Brie
"Ive seen you hump air, hump the floor of the plane, and hump legs. You now have a new nickname: "Black Humper of Death"--yardhippie

Ok...you need to get a more current pic. I'd love to see it. :)

Yes you do, this time I want to see where the Stems finish not the flower heads:$:)Nice work BecB|
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

I'm also sorry people who dont like tattoos persist in coming into threads asking to show tattoos or similar and they feel the need to post negatively.

Quote, message #2, from the originator of the thread:
"what? no comments?"
It sounded like he wanted honest opinions from people as to what they thought of her tattoos.

Pardon me for expressing my honest opinion.

If someone just wants a one-sided fun-fest of approval, then that's what they should ask for.

But if he is really seeking out what public opinion is on the tattoos, then that isn't going to give it to him. It all depends upon whether he really seeks honest opinions from everyone, or just those select people who will stroke his ego and tell him how great she is.

It's like when a wife asks her husband: "Honey, does this dress make me look fat?" Does she want an honest answer, or does she want him to tell her only what she wants to hear?

If they like the tattoos, that's fine with me. They are the one that have to live with them for the rest of her life. But they don't do anything for me. That's my honest opinion. I'm sure there are plenty of other people out there who share my opinion, but they're afraid to speak up for fear of offending the super-cool pro-tattoo crowd and looking like an old fuddy-duddy. This old fuddy-duddy doesn't care what you think of my opinion, just as I'm sure you don't care about mine. So why don't you just ignore it and move along? Oh yeah, this is all about making someone feel good, rather than expressing honest opinions.

"Oh my, those tattoos are beautiful! You should keep getting more of them all over your entire body!"

There, is that better? Now everyone can be happy, while she turns herself into a , because everyone tells her only how great her tattoos are.

thanx to all of the nice comments from people, this is gf this time. I let my wife post in my name to show her tats. as for comments like johnrich, to make a statement is one thing but to be derogatory is another! we all know that not everybody likes tattoos but I don't run people into the ground for what they like or beleive.
Experience is a difficult teacher, she gives you the test first and the lesson afterward

I wasn't looking for oohs and awes on my tattoos. There's a huge difference between giving an honest opinion and being nasty and you definetly crossed that line. I won't take that to heart because people who are nasty and feel like they have to put other people down have low self esteem. That's too bad for you. There are plenty of things I don't like but I don't see the need to put anyone down, it's not necessary. Differences to me are what make people interesting.

And thanks to the rest of you for your kind remarks. That flower tattoo is gorgeous! I'd definetly be proud of that.

--Heather;)

In protest to the people to who insist on giving negative, unwanted opinions, I'm going to play.

I've already been lambasted by some people who don't like my HUGE tattoo, but I don't care - I think it's gorgeous. And sexy.

Brie

That is GORGEOUS! Like others have said, post a pic of the finished product!

'Shell
'Shell

Brie

That is GORGEOUS! Like others have said, post a pic of the finished product!

'Shell

I AGREE!
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun