kenz

What are YOU thankful for?

yes i will go ahead and be that dork that asks us all to gather around the dz.com dinner table and share what we are thankful for :)

i am thankful for you guys for keeping my sanity - or actually letting me lose it too at times :)

i am thankful for my family and friends who have been my biggest support and have helped me through some dark times - but also because they helped me realize how amazing this trip called life is - and how you need to soak it up and have a freakin ball :) and thats exactly what i've been doing

i am thankful for my stupid loan company - even though i hate it - i am thankful it gave me the $$ to finally gradumikate in 4 weeks :)

i am thankful for the creator of the oreo - because they are just scrumptious

and i am also thankful for all the pigs who sacrifice their asses just so that i can have the most pleasureable eating experience while dining on bacon :)

your turn :)

happy turkey day everyone!!!
"life does throw curveballs sometimes but it doesn't mean we shouldn't still swing for the homerun" ~ me

I am thankful for Jesus... without him what would life be?

I am thankful for my kids, they are truly 4 blessings that make my world what it is.

I am thankful for my hubby of 10 years, I am very blessed to have a wonderful man.

I am thankful for my horses, they love me unconditionally and seem to know when im upset and offer me a quiet peace of just standing by my side while I cry on their shoulders.

I am thankful that we are able to provide for our kids and give them happiness.

I am thankful for my job, another area where I am truly blessed.

Thanks for the thread.... its nice to stop & think about our blessings.

Things Im Thankful for:

1. My Daughter. She keeps me from going completely insane and does a pretty good job raising me.

2. Living in Atlanta - I love it here.

3. My Company - I dont have to kill myself working and still have planty of money to play.

4. My Friends - They help me get into trouble without letting me get into too much.

5. Skydive the Farm - A place to escape the real world.

6. The Pink Pony - Shooter Girls.. Duh!!!

I was going to post something long about all the things in my near-perfect life, but I realized that my near-perfect life all boils down to something simple. So....

I am so incredibly thankful for all of the wonderful people in my life, and for all the bad people in my life who make me appreciate the wonderful people so much more.

:)
Brie
"Ive seen you hump air, hump the floor of the plane, and hump legs. You now have a new nickname: "Black Humper of Death"--yardhippie

I am thankful for everything that I have that I want, for I know that I may not have those things ever again.
I am thankful for everything that I do not have but do want, for it gives reason to look at excitement towards the future.
I am thankful for everything that I do not have that I do not want, for obcious reasons.
And, I am even thankful for those things that I do have but do not want, for it gives me reasons to keep moving forward and improve.

My life is tough, and that means I'm trying. I fail often, but trying to do something and failing is so much more exhilirating than trying to do nothing and succeeding. The last couple of years have brought amazing exhilirations. I an't wait to see what else life has to throw at me.

My wife is hotter than your wife.

I am so incredibly thankful for all of the wonderful people in my life, and for all the bad people in my life who make me appreciate the wonderful people so much more.

I only agree with half of that....fuck the assholes! :P:D

Anyhow, I'm most grateful for the time I had with those who have left before me, and for the time I still have with the many people who make my life better just by being a part of it. Everything else that I'm thankful for pales in comparison. ;)

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

People that risk their lives day in day out without thanks to protect their community. Be it military, police, fire or ambulance service.

Due to the nature of their work they rarely receive thanks so heres your moment of glory from one thankful person
:PB|

I am thankful for my mom.

I am thankful for my family.

I am thankful for my close friends (Beth, Dave/Dave, Deb, Turtle, Vanna), you've all been such a rock for me this past year (sorry if I've worn you all out).

I am thankful for my job which keeps a roof over my head and food in my belly.

I am thankful for the blue skies, the mountains, the ocean, the air we breathe.

I am thankful for my freedom.

hmmm could go on and on.... B|

g
"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
Raddest Ho this side of Jersey #1 - MISS YOU
OMG, is she okay?

I think this sums it up pretty well......

Be thankful that you don't already have everything you desire.
If you did, what would there be to look forward to?

Be thankful when you don't know something.
For it gives you the opportunity to learn.

Be thankful for the difficult times.
During those times you grow.

Be thankful for your limitations.
Because they give you opportunities for improvement.

Be thankful for each new challenge.
Because it will build your strength and character.

Be thankful for your mistakes.
They will teach you valuable lessons.

Be thankful when you're tired and weary.
It means you've made a difference.

It's easy to be thankful for the good things.

A life of rich fulfillment comes to those who are also
thankful for the setbacks.

Gratitude can turn a negative into a positive.

Find a way to be thankful for your troubles and they
can become your blessings.

Bobbi
A miracle is not defined by an event. A miracle is defined by gratitude.

I'm thankful for my friends and family, who give me a reason to get out of bed every morning. Without them, I don't know what I'd do. :)
And on a more material-ish note: I'm thankful that I have the means to take a trip to Thailand with a great friend of mine, so that I can finally get out and clear my head a bit. :)

Anyhow, I'm most grateful for the time I had with those who have left before me, and for the time I still have with the many people who make my life better just by being a part of it. Everything else that I'm thankful for pales in comparison.

ditto!

g
"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
Raddest Ho this side of Jersey #1 - MISS YOU
OMG, is she okay?

I am thankful to have the opportunity to wake up everyday. Some of you know me and will understand why I say this. Just being here, to me, is the most precious thing in the world, everything else is icing on the cake.
Next time a sunrise steals your breath or a meadow of flowers leaves you speechless, remain that way. Say nothing and listen as heaven whispers, "Do you like it? I did it just for you."

I am thankful for my Family and friends, they mean more to me than anything else in this whole world.

I am thankful for skydiving and the perspective that it has given me. The people in this sport are amazing and really make it one of the greatest communities in the world.

I am thankful for Atlanta, I didn't like it when I first moved back but now I am hooked.

I am thankful for cars, without them we would have to walk everywhere...:D

I am thankful for my Neice's and Nephew, they are hilarious and I can't wait to watch them grow up and conquor the world.

I am thankful for beautiful days when you can see for ever and it feels like everything is clean and new.

I am thankful for my parents, they have provided me with many things that I couldn't begin to ask for, and have been behind me pushing me when I needed it and carrying me when I tired. They both are truely an inspiration to me.

I am thankful for my girlfriend who led me to Skydiving, and had helped me grow up and be much more socially intelligent.

Thanks for the post I need to stop and think more often. I probably need to tell people that i am thankful for them more often too. New Years Resolution numero uno!
Yeah...You need to grow up. -Skymama

Rules

NoDoz

Space heaters

Flushing toilets

Garbage pickup

2-ply toilet paper

Comfortable shoes

Opposable thumbs

Daylight savings time

Grown children who don’t live with me

Those who serve in the military and veterans

Memories to ponder when I’m in a nursing home
What do you call a beautiful, sunny day that comes after two cloudy, rainy
ones? -- Monday.

Nice thread Kenz! :)
First off, I am thankful for my Creator and my Savior. I would be no where without God's love and saving grace. :)
I am thankful for all the friends and family in my life. Without them, my life would be very empty.

I am thankful for the car I have to get to work everyday, and I am thankful that I do have a job.

I am thankful for my awesome state of health and lack of suffering from injuries. :ph34r:

I am thankful for having been able to jump 113 times, and hopefully way more in the future.

I am thankful for every time someone has encouraged me or helped me, be it the stranger who helped change my tire the other day, the people who have given me hugs, letters, packages, words of encouragement, etc.

I am thankful to be living in America, where I have the freedom to worship as I please and pursue my dreams and higher education.

I am thankful for the tiny little boy growing inside me...my son. I get to meet him in a few more months! B|

I am thankful for all the simple things in life that give me pleasure, such as being able to tickle my 4 yr.old step son, seeing the confused look on my doogie's face, music, chocolate, sex, a good steak, thunderstorms, etc.

I could go on and on. :)

Mother to the cutest little thing in the world...

My list is so long there's not enough bandwidth... I'll try the condensed version:

...I'll start with a certain individual, SPC Brenay ("Doc" to us), who saved my life, followed by CPT Couley who ensured I stayed alive, a Blackhawk crew whose names I never knew, a medical team in Baghdad whose names I can not remember, another Blackhawk crew, a C-17 crew, everyone in Landshtul, Germany, another C-17 crew for bringing me home, a masterful staff of experts in Washington, DC, a family that stayed strong and made me stronger, a unit that never forgot, and whom I will never forget.

Super-short version: Thankful for "LIFE BABY!!" B|
So I try and I scream and I beg and I sigh
Just to prove I'm alive, and it's alright
'Cause tonight there's a way I'll make light of my treacherous life
Make light!

-I am thankful for having such a kind,thoughtful and loving husband who has been there for me through everything,never complaining and always understanding.

-I am thankful for my family even if they do drive me fracking crazy.Without them, I would have nothing.

-I am thankful for all of the time I had with my late grandparents,so that I may look back upon them with fondness even though they are no longer with me and I miss the terribly.

-I am thankful for the strong values they taught me and the example of integrity they set for me through their own lives and the unconditional love always waiting for me there with open arms.

-I am thankful to have been able to travel as much as I have and experience the things that I have.

-I'm thankful for all of my animals,who are always there with a listening ear and a cuddle when needed.

-I am thankful for my close circle of friends,who although not always with me,will always be in my heart.

-I am thankful for having had the opportunity to participate in this sport,even it it were for a short while.It has given me strength,confidence and a different perspective on things.Plus all of the people I've been introduced to through it.

-I'm thankful for my health and to all medical professionals who help keep me in good health.

-I'm thankful for being born and raised in the great state of TX and for my rights and freedom as an American.

-I'm thankful to all those who serve/have served selflessly to protect my freedoms ad my rights...police,military,veterans etc.

"...just an earthbound misfit, I."

Thankful that there is God, and he keeps an eye on our asses, weather we like it or not.

Three beautiful children, and three wonderful grandsons-

Mom and Dad.

For my family, (weather we get along or not -)

For the Internet, that we as can share these things with one another -

I've got a job, a truck in the driveway, gas in the tank, food in the fridge, heat in the furnace, and a roof over my head, and few coins in my pocket.

That I get to participate in such a wonderful sport with such wonderful people -

For my country and that I've had the opportunity to serve proudly in uniform.

For all the friends, girlfriends, wives and lovers that have, and continue to be, a big part of my life.

The the two cats - Bart and Enzo.

The Harley-Davidson Motor Company.

Thermal underwear.

Latex condoms.

Beer.

Scotch.

Everyone who has help lift me up when I was down, and who knocked me down when I got too high.

I could go on and on - You get the idea though -

Easy Does It

LIFE
LOVE
FAMILY
HEALTH

not in that order

as one gets older your values and obsurvations of life change,things you think are important now will be much less important in 20 years and things you take for granted now will become very valuable in years to come

I am lucky since my wife is also my best friend. The one person I can absolutely depend on ..

you note MONEY and wealth are not on my list but once would have been.

59 YEARS,OVERWEIGHT,BALDIND,X-GRUNT
LAST MIL. JUMP VIET-NAM(QUAN-TRI)
www.dzmemories.com