ACMESkydiver

What Would you Trade Your Life For?

Anyone?

Yeah I guess it's along the same lines as the other post.

Ok it might sound trite but I'd trade my life to have my sons cured. Maybe that sounds like talk, but I would do it without hesitation.

Anyone else? I know there are some really good thoughts out there; what are yours?
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

i'm pretty content with my life and i love every part of it - but i would give it up for any of my family or loved ones in a heartbeat - especially my girl laura that is experiencing her second battle with leukemia in 2 years [:/]
"life does throw curveballs sometimes but it doesn't mean we shouldn't still swing for the homerun" ~ me

Anyone?

Yeah I guess it's along the same lines as the other post.

Ok it might sound trite but I'd trade my life to have my sons cured. Maybe that sounds like talk, but I would do it without hesitation.

Anyone else? I know there are some really good thoughts out there; what are yours?

Well you're in a happy mood today Jaye :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

I dont know hjow to answer the question it would be situationally dependant I think.
I'd like to think I'd lay down my life for my wife
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Well you're in a happy mood today Jaye :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

I dunno I was just thinking that I don't want to die slowly, and I hope that I end up passing on from saving someone else or serving a higher purpose somehow...the greater good, y'know. Something worth trading my God-given right to walk this earth for...

I think this whole thought process was brought on by the pain of painting my bathroom while sick and hurting everywhere. :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

Well, if I could give up my life to give my mentally handicapped sister a chance at a normal life, I would do that, although I'm not sure if that would neccessarily be better for her or not. Would it be better to look at everything with a childs awe your whole life or better to be able to think clearly and possibly lose the awe? What a conundrum (spelling)

I would also probably give up the last half of my life over forty for the next twenty years to have unlimited money to travel and live in bliss. I think that would maybe be worth it.
We die only once, but for such a very long time.

I'll believe in ghosts when I catch one in my teeth.

to spend one last day with my dad asking him and doing everything with him... i would trade for that...

CReW SKies,
bubbles
"Women fake orgasms - men fake whole relationships" – Sharon Stone
"The world is my dropzone" (wise crewdog quote)
"The light dims, until full darkness pierces into the world."-KDM

A chance to do it all over again and not screw things up.

the life you have lived has made the person you are today, not screwing things up would make you a different person, perhaps one your not so content with.

For all the fuck ups I have created in my life they shaped me to be the man i see in the mirror, I kinda like that guy.

AND Bubbles I'm pretty sure your Dad would not want the deal made[:/]
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Family Family Family.The safety and security of my Family. Man I hear that, And anything for children. Mine yours anybody's.

You'd think that as adults and i use the word loosly, We have seen plenty, trade it in a second to know that some kid if need be could see and experience all and more than I have. Wish you the best.

E

I would trade my life for my sister's. She died a little over a year ago and left behind an awesome 16yr old son. It's so unfair he has to grow up without his mom. I would totally give my life to her if it meant she could come back to life on earth.

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!