ACMESkydiver

Your Final Words

I can't beleive that they have never tried this on Jackass...

OK, you win! :ph34r:

That said, I hope I die peacefully in my sleep. In that case my last words would probably be something completely unmemorable.

Such is life.

Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

Tell my mom I love her.

Earlier this year, I started writing letters to the people who are important in my life.... these will be left for them.

g
"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
Raddest Ho this side of Jersey #1 - MISS YOU
OMG, is she okay?

"Hhhmmm, That's interesting, neither my #1 chute nor reserve opened, this is probably gonna leave a mark. I wonder how much of this quart of SoCo i can finish downing and how many people, i can call on my cell to tell go firetruck themselves before, the sudden deceleration trauma kicks in."
----------------------------------------------------
"Some of it's Magic, some of it's Tragic but I had a good life all the way..." J. Buffet ;)
*My Inner Child is A Fucking Prick Too!
*Everyones entitled to be stupid but you are abusing the priviledge
*Well I'd love to stay & chat, But youre a total Bitch! {Stewie}

"And wow! Hey! What's this thing coming towards me very fast? Very very fast. So big and flat and round, it needs a big wide sounding word like... ow... ound... round... ground! That's it! That's a good name -ground!
I wonder if it will be friends with me?"

:)

BSBD
Home of the Alabama Gang

If i go now please remeber one thing... if your ever in america for the love of god dont try buying there videos yuo'll get them home and they wont work in our VCR players!
Falling from the top floor
your lungs fill like parachutes

SSSPPPlAAAATTT !
Funny that Ground thing APPEARED to be, so much softer, and more welcoming from 12,000ft. Ha, and I don't recall seeing this large RED puddle from above either! What's that bright light! And who's the big red dude with the tail, poking me with the pitchfork, saying Let's go, times up. I don't remember seeing him packed in the cessenna with the rest of us.:S
*My Inner Child is A Fucking Prick Too!
*Everyones entitled to be stupid but you are abusing the priviledge
*Well I'd love to stay & chat, But youre a total Bitch! {Stewie}