justaflygirl

Hey single guys and girls...post up...

I did not know for sure that I was single, but it was relayed/verified to me through the grapevine (a friend). Imagine that: A 2 year relationship and I find out through the grapevine that I am now single :S. He didn't even have it in him to tell me in person or a call ...

Oh well, I am actually happy that it is over. Now I can revel in enjoying myself and my friends and BEING SINGLE. Count me in! I think I will live it up!!!

:ph34r: Have so been through that. Isn't it startling when you find out? :S;)

But yet good to know you might have dodged another bullet...protection from heartache in the future. That has to be good. :)

I did a coached dive at Quantum Leap earlier this summer and I believe you were on the load doing a currency jump for an older lady.

I can veryify that NoShitThereIWas is good looking.

:)

"You start off your skydiving career with a bag full of luck and an empty bag of experience. The trick is to fill the bag of experience up before your bag of luck runs out."

I'm a single sensitive yet macho man looking for a girl whose beauty extends through her soul and who has compassion for other human beings. As a token of trust in the fellowship of humanity, send me a picture of your tits. I'll contact you afterwards. PM's accepted.
"I encourage all awesome dangerous behavior." - Jeffro Fincher

How the hell did two guys that UGLY get that close to those 4 Hotties??;)

That's 'cause they give us hugs whenever we want. ;)

That's the secret eh? B|

:$ Whoops! My woman card's going to get pulled now! :$ Yep! Love the hugs!!!! B|
Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! Kiss slowly! Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably. And never regret anything that made you smile.