justaflygirl

Hey single guys and girls...post up...

So what would the skydiver equivalent be of the age/gender/miscellaneous things normally listed in single ads or chatrooms or whatever?

hmm, IMHO, the equivalent would be: what type of rig he jumps, how many kiss passes he's done w/ other females, size of rig, I think that's about it. B|
Course being a newbie, he has to coach me for free too! ;)

Mother to the cutest little thing in the world...

staying single so i can hit on GFD when i meet her...;):D

~chachi

watch it....she hits back :P

shannon and I have had fun being single together............ NOT LIKE THAT :P...i know what you all were thinking......love ya girl......get your ass to the east coast sometime.
"Professor of Pimpology"~~~Bolas

Course being a newbie, he has to coach me for free too! ;)

LOL - New women to skydiving have the easiest built-in pick-up line in the world. The male skydivers who will turn down a "Hey, could you help me with my (insert skill here)?" are an incredibly rare breed. Even the guys with half your jumps and zero experience at that particular skill will give it a shot.

That said...what do you need coaching with? :$:D

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

ATTENTION: All Single Ladies!!!!!!!!!!!

I, Josheezammit, will be holding a kissing both at the holiday boogie, this december the 25-30, my tent will between PD and Aerodyne so that I can spread love between these two industry giants instead of hate, and get a chance to give you my best regards. :)

the service is free you just must answer my requirements, listed here:
Well endowed playa seeks dirty hizoes. Only hotties need apply. Must like long walks on the beach, nights in front of the fireplace & sushi. Shouldn't steal my stuff. I like my women hairy. Must have a budonkadonk butt.

that is all spread the word, hehehehe, :ph34r: please help me ease the pain between PD and Aerodyne. Make out with me, hehheheheheheh:ph34r:

oh ya, I am single too............................:P

Ahh, what a wonderful world.

staying single so i can hit on GFD when i meet her...;):D

~chachi

watch it....she hits back :P

shannon and I have had fun being single together............ NOT LIKE THAT :P...i know what you all were thinking......love ya girl......get your ass to the east coast sometime.

East coast? Shite dude it's cold enough here in California. What would I want to go to the east coast for?

I'll will be at the holiday boogie in Eloy. If you show up bring your cell phone so we can drunk dial each other from the opposite sides of the dropzone since I'll probably never see ya.

:o:D

--------------

(Do not, I repeat DO NOT, take my posts seriously.)

ATTENTION: All Single Ladies!!!!!!!!!!!

I, Josheezammit, will be holding a kissing both at the holiday boogie, this december the 25-30, my tent will between PD and Aerodyne so that I can spread love between these two industry giants instead of hate, and get a chance to give you my best regards. :)

the service is free you just must answer my requirements, listed here:
Well endowed playa seeks dirty hizoes. Only hotties need apply. Must like long walks on the beach, nights in front of the fireplace & sushi. Shouldn't steal my stuff. I like my women hairy. Must have a budonkadonk butt.

that is all spread the word, hehehehe, :ph34r: please help me ease the pain between PD and Aerodyne. Make out with me, hehheheheheheh:ph34r:

oh ya, I am single too............................:P

Dude you crack me up, thanks.:D:D:D

Never look down on someone, unless they are going down on you.

Yeah, it's supposed to be 55 degrees this weekend. I need to buy a parka. :D

frankly i think you need a nice tight white shirt to go braless in, maybe it's just me though.....

i am sure this will assist you in getting to 90% slutty as well...

~Chachi

LOL - New women to skydiving have the easiest built-in pick-up line in the world.

haha, everyone here knows I only get coaching from the French (shhhhhhhhh!!!! Don't tell Nick):$
Hey bud, you are right, most girls find coaches easier than guy do :D
That being said, I'm looking for a guy who's rig will fit a 5'11 girl, and he must be able to teach all skydiving disciplines. Now I wanna do rodeo!!! :P

There was plenty of nip action at the DZ this past weekend . . . and definitely not just me. :D

From my experience, these shirts work nicely for this purpose.B| The fact that it has my team name and logo on it helps too.;)

Never look down on someone, unless they are going down on you.

LOL - New women to skydiving have the easiest built-in pick-up line in the world.

haha, everyone here knows I only get coaching from the French (shhhhhhhhh!!!! Don't tell Nick):$
Hey bud, you are right, most girls find coaches easier than guy do :D
That being said, I'm looking for a guy who's rig will fit a 5'11 girl, and he must be able to teach all skydiving disciplines. Now I wanna do rodeo!!! :P

We can work on that and the "kiss pass" if you would like but I recommend a lot of dirty diving for these two disciplines. I am thorough though.

~Chachi

I recommend a lot of dirty diving for these two disciplines. I am thorough though.

dirt diving? That sounds like fun! I'll bring the water! :P ( dirt + water + bored skydivers = lots of messy fun!!!)

geez, all this thread is, is an opportunity for single skydivers to flirt w/ each other on dz.com...:)