Slappie

What are you driving?

You sound a bit jealous Viking... :ph34r: The Mk4 next to me is pretty stout but even with all his mods he cant catch me on the beltway. ;)

Why would i be jealous? You payed atleast five grand more for a better interior, the same frame, motor and tranny. Only thing i'd be jealous of is if you spent more money to get the Quattro model.
I swear you must have footprints on the back of your helmet - chicagoskydiver
My God has a bigger dick than your god -George Carlin

07 Ford Sport Trac Limited.

I love my new truck. I know I spent too much for it and I get shitty mileage with the 8 cylinder but damn it's fun to drive and it is the nicest vehicle I've ever had. It can pull the rv without any problem.
You can't be drunk all day if you don't start early!

2003 f-150 King Ranch 4X4. Ford guys, put a little extra down and get that leather. four year later and the seats look even better. It's one of the few things that gets better with age.:)

"The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you can never know if they are genuine" - Abraham Lincoln

I'm driving myself crazy thank you very much

06 F150 P/U silver, extra cab 4 door. That rides great after I drove it into a tree at 40. Boy those guys and jigsaw puzzzles. They did a great job.

The body shop did a great job on my Toyota Tundra pickup after I hit a rolling tire on the highway at 75 mph at night. Some car way ahead of me lost when the bolts came loose. I didn't see it until it was too late. Front left tire hit it dead on while it was still rolling. Goddamn if the whole front end of the truck didn't leap 3 feet up in the air and slam back down! I don't know how the hell I managed to stay in control despite slamming the top of my head into the roof! B| This was 4 years ago. $4500 worth of damage to the frame and assorted parts. 75,000 miles later it still runs great!
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Selling my 98 Toyota Camry to CarMax and picking up an 07 Camry in S. Florida. Apollard24 laughs at me for getting a "grandma car" but hell its a professional car to drive customers around in and has lots of room for roadtrips which we'll do a lot of this year..and hell..I am turning 40 this year...so STFU!:D

2005 VW Jetta TDI diesel leather seats , heated seats and all options.. great gets around 44 mpg on highway or in town and a 1991 VW westfalia camper for the dropzone.
and 1995 Ford F-150 with 200K miles for hauling stuff runs great.

2000 Hyundai Elantra S/W 128,000 mi.
1969 Porsche 200,000+ mi.
1970 Datsun 510 200,000 + mi. (they never wear out)

"Once we got to the point where twenty/something's needed a place on the corner that changed the oil in their cars we were doomed . . ."
-NickDG

2004 Prius. Gets around 45mpg on gas, around 38mph on ethanol (E50.) It carries all our crap, which some weekends means 3 people, 9 rigs, gear bags, clothing etc. Also has a 2" hitch and a carrier to carry even more crap, and a bike carrier that fits in the same hitch to lug bicycles around.

Last seen heading into Vegas with a few doctors on board.

Last seen heading into Vegas with a few doctors on board.

That's good. Please see what you can do about that JTVal guy.:P

Me, I drive a '07 Honda Civic Si. Never took a picture of it, so if you're really really interested you could always go to www.honda.com.:)
Chris