Slappie

What are you driving?

We've not had a good post up your car thread in awhile. So what's your vehicular mode of transportation?

Mine happens to be a 06 Audi A3 2.0T

She's come a pretty long way from when I picked her up. Stupid fast now is what the GF likes to call it. :)

So what are you driving?

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

2001 VW Passat GLX ... 5-speed. B|

Unfortunately the only photo I have of it is of a tire blowout, and all it shows is the tire and cracked rim.:S
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

It's a fun car... kind of neglected it this past summer because I didn't have much time for the track between skydiving, BASE, etc.

Great handling, relatively quick, lots of feedback. Great track car, poor road car (and my unpadded carbon fiber seat doesn't help that at all...).

I got one of the first ones over here... was on a waiting list for just under 3 years.

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y189/MikeAR303/Motorsports/Autobahn%20CC%20Fall%202005/abg.jpg

1996 Mazda Protege` - 190,000 miles on it
2000 Toyota Tundra - 130,000 miles on it
2005 Pontiac Vibe - 20,000 miles on it

All are running good.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

1995 Mitsubishi Montero that is lifted with larger than stock tires (33 inches), a bullbar imported in from australia, and front and rear axle lockers.

Before skydiving offroading was my expensive hobby. :D
"The restraining order says you're only allowed to touch me in freefall"
=P

must be nice to have money....i'm still driving my 94 ford ranger[:/] but then again, my new car was replaced by my skydiving habit...so i think i came out on top.

I don't know how you're calling an '03 new, but ok. :D

(Prolly really piss ya off to know it's paid in full, too! :o:D)

I am not wealthy we had a couple of good years and did the right thing paying off debt.

...now we're f'in up doing the wrong thing getting ourselves back into debt, but it's all good, baby...:D
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

I drive a red 1995 Honda Civic del Sol Si that I love dearly. :$ She's got 186K and then some on her, and she's still kickin'! :)
Edited to add the "Si" to get technical. B|

"I had a dude tip his black cowboy hat to me after I provided him with a condom outside my hotel room at 3-something in the morning." -myself

1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited.

The heated seats keep my bum warm up here!

'Shell

I thought you already had a hot arse:|
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited.

The heated seats keep my bum warm up here!

'Shell

I thought you already had a hot arse:|

Are you flirting with me??

:$:$:$:$

:D:D:D

NO>:(
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?