jumpnjivin

Career Day at DZ.com

Hi. My name is Shari and I'm trailer trash... No, really. I work in a trailer in east Austin, I love my job and wouldn't trade it for the world. It pays enough to have a decent life and take well-deserved vacations. :)

"I had a dude tip his black cowboy hat to me after I provided him with a condom outside my hotel room at 3-something in the morning." -myself

personal proctective agent

You make gloves for proctologists? :D

Blues,
Dave

I think it is more along the lines of Dental Dams - personal protective - not Professional.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Marketing for CPA Firm: It's doable... not my favorite job in the book. Pay is alright

Full Time Student: I'm doing my work and making good grades.

Coffee Shop/Hooka Bar: Love Love Love this job. All of my friends are there and it's a great hang out/work spot. Only downside is that I work nights here. The pay isn't great, but I love it there!

Upscale Bar: The job is getting a little better, but it's not my favorite. I barback and make hookas. Not my ideal setting. The pay sucks.

College of Art: Just starting this job, working for an art class. It should be fun and exciting! The pay is wonderful!

Church Nursury Worker: Gives me a headache sometimes, but I am attached to those kids!! I love them and love watching them learn and grow. It is a great birth control method working here. Pay is enough for what we're doing.

PMS #449 TPM #80 Muff Brother #3860
SCR #14705 Dirty Sanchez #233

College of Art: Just starting this job, working for an art class. It should be fun and exciting! The pay is wonderful!

Hmmm.

Working for an art class.

Pay is wonderful.

Let me guess ... you're the model for the nude studies? :D
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Free-Lance Gynecologist. "Have stirrups, will travel.":PPay sucks but the view is incredible!B|
"I'm not a gynecologist but I will take a look at it"
RB #1295, Smokey Sister #1, HellFish #658, Dirty Sanchez #194, Muff Brothers #3834, POPS #9614, Orfun Foster-Parent?"

Used to work in organized crime, but then I testified against my bosses in exchange for immunity. Currently in the Witness Protection Program. Planning on running for president in 2008.
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

Working at a paper producing company as an office assistant, one-man sample department, telecommunications bill handler, and other silly things. Temporary measure until I get into DC-Metro Police Department. Need to do some field work before hitting a desk again.
"If at first you don't succeed... well, so much for skydiving." - aviation cliche

Optometrist, specialized in low vision rehab (I teach people who are visually impaired/legally blind to do whatever it is they want to do).

Pay will be good once my student loans are paid off (1 more year!!)

Also work on the side as a rigger, packer, and coach.

Do or do not, there is no try -Yoda

Most recently, I was a manifestor. Pay sucked and I never got to jump. :(

Am currently an unemployed girlfriend. Fringe benefits are great! >:( :$
Nina

Are we called "DAWGs" because we stick our noses up people's butts? (RIP Buzz)
Yep, you're a postwhore-billyvance

Am currently an unemployed girlfriend. Fringe benefits are great

How do I get me one of those careers???

g
"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
Raddest Ho this side of Jersey #1 - MISS YOU
OMG, is she okay?