normiss

VD!

Um, I wouldn't characterize what you're doing in Mexico as "low-key"! :S:D Admit it, you're giving Ed a ball & chain for Valentine's Day. :P:D

Blues,
Dave

Ouch brother!! My bachelorhood is rapidly coming to a close. Too bad you weren't in town last Sat for the bachelor partyB|B|
"We saved your gear. Now you can sell it when you get out of the hospital and upsize!!" "K-Dub"

"

Ouch brother!! My bachelorhood is rapidly coming to a close. Too bad you weren't in town last Sat for the bachelor partyB|B|

It probably would have been easier to be there if I'd known it was going on and had an invite! :P:D Instead I had to settle for drinking & hot tubbing with a bunch of pansy-ass skydivers at Silver Mtn.

Then again, weren't you two supposed to take me to Mexico with you to officiate the ceremony?!

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

Only if it's my cock that becomes a huge cock... otherwise, I'll stick with the 69er or you can just send me the young lady in the picture.;)
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

I'm not getting anything this year. "SINGLE". thank for the reminder![:/]>:(

Ditto! I'm just hoping that when I log on that night and click on "Who's Online," it will say something more than "Jewels." (Crickets chirping in the background.)
TPM Sister #102

Guys, this is what women want. It's simple and it costs nothing.

~Notice her when she walks in the door. Remember when you were first dating and you commented on her beautiful legs everytime she wore shorts? Keep doing that.

~Don't wait until commercials to ask her how her day was. A relationship can't be conducted during 60 second breaks between games/shows/etc. Turn the tv off and talk to her.

~Don't buy her a card once a year for Valentine's Day. Go to the store, pick one out that has the sentiments you'd like to express to her, and tell her those things. All year long.

~Be physical with her even when it can't lead to sex. Touch her. Hold her hand. Cuddle her. If you love her and you are glad she's in your life, don't assume she just "knows" it. Actions are as important as words.

~And one more thing. If you're going to send her flowers, send them at an unexpected time. And send them to her at work. Getting flowers and a sweet note at work is just the best.:)