MTGirl

The Four-Date Wonder...

Why is it, that a fun, not-bad looking skydiver chick named Meghan cannot make it past four dates? We spent our cold weekend of jumping over a frozen ass lake pondering this very question. Post to follow showing off her hottie-tottie winter jumping getup. She is open to any and all suggestions that you may have to offer (the Legend need not respond...)

Why is it, that a fun, not-bad looking skydiver chick named Meghan cannot make it past four dates? We spent our cold weekend of jumping over a frozen ass lake pondering this very question. Post to follow showing off her hottie-tottie winter jumping getup. She is open to any and all suggestions that you may have to offer (the Legend need not respond...)

I can't off a reason she can't get past 4 dates but I have a solution.... me :)
"Where troubles melt like lemon drops, away above the chimney tops, that's where you'll find me" Dorothy

I know Meghan! She hot, the only problem is whenever I'm around her she is always staring at my junk and that makes me feel uncomfortable. She doen't do that on her dates does she? Men don't like to be treated like meat. :P

I think she should go for the Legend!

"Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so."

She is open to any and all suggestions that you may have to offer (the Legend need not respond...)

I see my reputation proceeds me. :|

Bolas "The Legend" Rodriguez
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

Sounds like it's not her fault - probably the guys she's dating are defective.
I'm old school when it comes to manners - screw political correctness - when it comes to dating, there are girl responsibilities and guy responsibilities. I think that guys who wait for the girls to fall in their lap are gutless wonders - good skydiving girls shouldn't go dateless.
Good luck! If I knew those guys you were dating - I'd kick em in the rear for you.

:P
=========Shaun ==========

And here she is, in all her wonder and glory. I believe the question posed this weekend was, "how can you NOT want this???"

I've got to agree... them are some nice threads...

I wish I could help... is it always the 4th date? cause that is kind of strange... :|
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

I have to say I have no idea why Skydiving Meghan only makes it to four dates. See Meghan is a very dynamic individual who is very similar to a fine bottle of wine. She gets better the more time that you spend with her. That is exactly why I don't understand how she makes it to four dates and then they bail on her. I would think that if they made it to four dates they would be hooked by then. Chalk this up there with the other mysteries of the world like Stonehenge, Crop Circles, and the Great Pyramids.

I know I was instructed not to respond, but I had to throw my 2 cents in.

Love ya Meg!

Jimmy Coiner aka The Legend

I third that Skydiving Meghan is a hottie. Attached is a pic from New Years. It shows her attributes much better than you're pic Erika (no offense). ;) Mind you we're a pretty damn good looking crew, but Meghan kinda stole the glory with her red cowboy hat. No one could top it.

Z

Joe I knew I should have come to you right away with this problem! I bet it is the junk-staring that is preventing me from making it to that elusive 5th date. Thanks hon!

i figures it out everybody.

Meghan.. i'm sure you're fab an all, but it apparently takes them a max of 4 dtes to realize you're jumping a racer... and then what choice do they have?

Landing without injury is not necessarily evidence that you didn't fuck up... it just means you got away with it this time