Bolas

Time to come clean...

For those of you that missed it:
Joke 1: I proposed to Bubbles online and she said yes. She was supposed to say no and trash me.
Joke 2: She instead says yes and it looks like the joke's on me, that she tricked me. We get mad and start yelling and screaming at each other.

The whole thing was my idea and Bubbles played along with it. We made up a little script and were talking to each other on the phone the whole time.

I take full responsibility for this prank and whatever negative feelings or punishments should go towards me.

FLAME AWAY!!!
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

For those of you that missed it:
Joke 1: I proposed to Bubbles online and she said yes. She was supposed to say no and trash me.
Joke 2: She instead says yes and it looks like the joke's on me, that she tricked me. We get mad and start yelling and screaming at each other.

The whole thing was my idea and Bubbles played along with it. We made up a little script and were talking to each other on the phone the whole time.

I take full responsibility for this prank and whatever negative feelings or punishments should go towards me.

FLAME AWAY!!!

No, it takes 2 to tango… I went along with it, we had 3 “draft scripts” made of our conversation, which both of us were doing revisions to, Bolas can’t take all the blame. I deserve it as well. Sorry to make so many of you upset, and pissed off. Bolas and I were in this together, and deserve the same ‘negative feelings or punishments’ that he gets just as much.

In all seriousness, I hope that everyone has a great Valentine’s day, and great rest of the week!!!!

bubbles

P.S. I didn't lie, I did lose my phone yesterday, but I've got 2 phones.... :)
"Women fake orgasms - men fake whole relationships" – Sharon Stone
"The world is my dropzone" (wise crewdog quote)
"The light dims, until full darkness pierces into the world."-KDM

I for one, am very hurt . But I think with financial restitution from both you and Bubbles. Say, $100 a month, for the next 10 years. Then, maybe, I might, be able to lead a somewhat normal life again. :|
"No cookies for you"- GFD
"I don't think I like the sound of that" ~ MB65
Don't be a "Racer Hater"

If you two ever do decide to get married, it's clear you have the same sense of humor, and that neither of you knows when the horse is dead and you can really, really stop beating it. I suppose that bodes well for the relationship.:D
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

You left out the part about somehow getting a greenie to make it a sticky. That added to the realism.

for the record.... we had no one in on this with us... it was just us...

CReW SKies,
bubbles

You left out the part about somehow getting a greenie to make it a sticky. That added to the realism.

The mods were not in on the joke. I have PMed and apology to the mod that made it a sticky. :)
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

Well, thanks for coming clean.

Bolas, I knew you wouldn't start calling Bubbles those kinds of names.

not in public anyway :P ;) :S :)

May you both be surgically attached at the butt and confined to a vat of rhinocerous ball sweat.

And that's just for making me go all gooey over a prank. >:(

:D:D assholes.

:D:D:D

you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel loquacious?' -- well do you, punk?

That is fucking awesome on a level that I have to appreciate.

The fact that you have to apologize over a fabulous joke means that a bunch of people here have way too much sand in the vagina.

Damn, this sounds like a thread that I am sad that I missed.:P

I second that. I'm gonna go get another cup of coffee, stand in the middle of the office, and raise it to you Bolas and Bubbles!

This totally made my day! Damn, where's UnchainedDog (or whatever name he's using now) when you need him. He could just about make today perfect for me!!! :D:D

Jeff
Shhh... you hear that sound? That's the sound of nobody caring!

May you both be surgically attached at the butt and confined to a vat of rhinocerous ball sweat.

And that's just for making me go all gooey over a prank. >:(

:D:D assholes.

:D:D:D

I usually like to curse people to a slow death by meal worm infestation of the genitals.

But Rhino Ball Sweat is good too.:P
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

As pentance for your sin, I think you should have to wear her belly dancer costume during the memorial Day Beach Boogie.;):D
"I'm not a gynecologist but I will take a look at it"
RB #1295, Smokey Sister #1, HellFish #658, Dirty Sanchez #194, Muff Brothers #3834, POPS #9614, Orfun Foster-Parent?"