beezyshaw

WTF, literally

I know some one in Dildo, Newfoundland.

Someone needs to take a dildo with them to Dildo and take a picture at the town limits sign there!

:D:D:D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Someone needs to take a dildo with them to Dildo and take a picture at the town limits sign there!

We passed through Dildo this summer. There was a lineup of tourists at the town's name sign and a crowd in the only touristy shop looking for something funny to buy.

Otherwise it's a very nice little town.

First Class Citizen Twice Over

Hah! We've got loads of them around here in Munich...

Kissing and Bad Kissing - villages somewhere in Bavaria.

Fürkhofstrasse - a street in Munich

Grosshardern - a Munich city district sometimes pronounced "Gross Hard-on"

Rimsting - a village in Bavaria

Suckfüll - a shop in Munich. It sells household items and fixtures.

Titting - a village in Bavaria

Wank - a mountain in the Bavarian Alps :o

Thats almost as funny and the town in Pennsylvania. "Middlesex" and "Intercourse". I dont have pictures of them..but they exist!

I used to work for the national weather service in Philadelphia-- middlesex and intercourse were the ongoing joke in the office. Everytime somebody had to put out a special forecast for one of those areas the town name had to be shouted very loudly and laughed at.

I think there is also a "uranus" in New York state somewhere. :D

Apologies for the spelling (and grammar).... I got a B.S, not a B.A. :)

Thats almost as funny and the town in Pennsylvania. "Middlesex" and "Intercourse". I dont have pictures of them..but they exist!

It's not Middlesex, it's Teeside!:P

Umm....what? It is Middlesex..im from pa..ive been there.
"Age has absolutely nothing to do with knowledge, learning, respect, attitude, or personality." -yardhippie
"Fight the air, and the air will kick your ass!!! "-Specialkaye

Know someone from Fucking Austria?

LOL I like the Police cheif Quote "We will not stand for the Fucking signs being removed"

there is Dildo Newfoundland now if that just the forplay you could end up at conception bay
SO this one time at band camp.....

"Of all the things I've lost I miss my mind the most."

We need to send an American ambassador to steal a fucking sign immediately!
“Sometimes when I reflect back on all the beer I drink I feel ashamed. Then I look into the glass and think about the workers in the brewery and their hopes and dreams. If I didn’t drink this beer, th

There is a solution to this problem, and that's printing those signs in different sizes, and make stickers of them, and make fridge magnets of them, and SELL to tourists and make money.

Really, I can't see the problem.

There used to be problems with people stealing the unique norwegian moose signs, but the problem has been alleviated by copies of it being sold to tourists, and anyway its a source of income now.

There is also a place in Norway called Hell. Actually. North of Trondheim, if I remember correctly. They have Hell postcards. Some with cool heavy metal style lettering. The place in itself is uninteresting.

There's also a street in Oslo called Sexes gate. They have just given up having signs, and just paint the street name on the wall.

Fun how same words in different languages can have completely different meanings.
Relax, you can die if you mess up, but it will probably not be by bullet.

I'm a BIG, TOUGH BIGWAY FORMATION SKYDIVER! What are you?