taron

Show me your icon

I bought my rig used, and went for price instead of looks, but the purple and green is growing on me. :D

I don't have a picture, but some one is selling its twin in the classifieds, so it must be a stock color.

http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/classifieds/jump.cgi?ID=41927&view=Image&d=1
"The restraining order says you're only allowed to touch me in freefall"
=P

I bought my rig used, and went for price instead of looks, but the purple and green is growing on me. :D

I don't have a picture, but some one is selling its twin in the classifieds, so it must be a stock color.

http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/classifieds/jump.cgi?ID=41927&view=Image&d=1

here you go Doug :)

A triplet??!!! LOL

I went and ordered a jump suit with matching colors two weeks ago. :ph34r:

I dunno.... perhaps not a triplet.

P.S. Purple colors rock

Attachment removed by slotperfect. The picture of a pack data card contained social security numbers of three Riggers (used as certificate numbers). Posting that kind of informatlon in a public forum is an invitation to identity theft. Thanks.

I love my grey/black Icon with yellow trimtape. Looks pretty different, without resorting to the Migraine Effect.

Will post a pic whan I get home tonight and can upload.
--
"I'll tell you how all skydivers are judged, . They are judged by the laws of physics." - kkeenan

"You jump out, pull the string and either live or die. What's there to be good at?

Mine's still on order - should be getting it in January now, I think. That'll be about 16 weeks since ordering! :( I went for something quite sedate. Didn't want to look too much like I knew what I was doing around the DZ...
As for options - went for the chest rings, narrow strap, spacer foam backpad, hackey handle, soft reserve handle, RSL.
It's an I6 to fit a Pilot 188 and Smart 190 - I'm a heavy b**ger and still relatively inexperienced but wanted something to keep me entertained for the next few hundred jumps (or more...)
Skydiving is more than a sport and more than a job: skydiving is pure passion and desire which will fill a lifetime.

Nice one, good choice of colors.

Another question: what about options you've taken (Chest ring, soft pad, etc.) ?

Thanks. I got the spacer foam back pad but that was because I had a free voucher for it. It is my CRW contiainer so I really enjoyed that i came standard with hip rings. Harness inpout needed to my minimized since I'm doing CRW in it.

I did go for the Free fly handle, but the PC and bag stay in a box. I can't use it for CRW.

I really love the gusets that are sewn in the main container to kep the risers straight and not wrapping around the reserve container. I free pack with a tail pocket and it helps with on heading openings and keeping my reserve container from getting worn out by the connector links. I did modify it and moved the closing loop to flap one so I could free packand not have the flap of fabric where the loop originally was catch my canopy and tear something. Lightnings have a reefing system for the PC and Bridle that can catch on that thing and cause problems when free packed.

Gunnery Sergeant of Marines
"I would like it if I were challenged mentally at my job and not feel like I'm mentally challenged." - Co-worker

taron

My suggestion would be to log onto our website and go play with the design and colors of the rig, so you can see what best suits you, and you can also print them out.

http://www.flyaerodyne.com/fly/custom.asp

Or your more than welcome to drop me a call or e-mail and I'll gladly assist you in any questions you might have on the Icon and other Aerodyne products.

Blue Skies

Karl Meyer
Sales Representative
Aerodyne Research
Office: 1 813 891 6300
Mobile: 1 813 841 2149
[email protected]
www.flyaerodyne.com

taron

My suggestion would be to log onto our website and go play with the design and colors of the rig, so you can see what best suits you, and you can also print them out.

http://www.flyaerodyne.com/fly/custom.asp

Or your more than welcome to drop me a call or e-mail and I'll gladly assist you in any questions you might have on the Icon and other Aerodyne products.

Hi Karl, I won't hesitate.

Thanks