brierebecca

NEED VIBES!

Hi all,

I know I haven't been around too much. I've been in hell - studying for the Bar. I take it on Wednesday and Thursday, and if I pass, it'll be by the skin of my teeth. I couple of you have already sent suportive messages - thanks for that. But I'm a big believer in good energy, so please send me some vibes if you get a sec on Wednesday and Thursday. And to Nightingale, too. I think she's also taking the bar.

Brie
"Ive seen you hump air, hump the floor of the plane, and hump legs. You now have a new nickname: "Black Humper of Death"--yardhippie

I am sending you both all the prayers, energy, vibes and love that you could need. Good luck; you'll both be fine, whatever the outcome. You've both brilliant women, and strong and capable...and we need more people like you in the legal system.

Ciels-
Michele

~Do Angels keep the dreams we seek
While our hearts lie bleeding?~

GOOD LUCK! I know the feeling and remember it well. You'll do great, but I know the last push to the wire is a tough one. I also know there's a lot to absorb, but don't short-change yourself on sleep. You will be celebrating before you know it! :)
TPM Sister #102

Just relax, you're going to do great on the bar. You're a beautiful, intelligent, independant, vibrant and outgoing young woman. There is absolutely nothing that you can't do. Now go conquer the world!
Next time a sunrise steals your breath or a meadow of flowers leaves you speechless, remain that way. Say nothing and listen as heaven whispers, "Do you like it? I did it just for you."

From a post I made before I noticed your post:

To you and Nightinglae, and anyone else who has put yourself through hell for the last three years, I wish you the utmost success. I won't say "good luck" because "luck" will have very little to do with it.

Trust me - the bar exam itself is the easy part. It's easier than studying for it, and a helluva lot easier than waiting on the results.

Get some good rest at night.
And for goodness sake, use all allotted time - that extra minute you spend writing that essay could be five points. There is no credit for finishing first, and no deduction for finishing last. It is merely pass/fail.

I have confidence in the both of you, and by all means, let us know how you did.

Final note about the hell you are facing and will continue to face - better you than me. :P

My wife is hotter than your wife.

Hi all,

I know I haven't been around too much. I've been in hell - studying for the Bar. I take it on Wednesday and Thursday, and if I pass, it'll be by the skin of my teeth. I couple of you have already sent suportive messages - thanks for that. But I'm a big believer in good energy, so please send me some vibes if you get a sec on Wednesday and Thursday. And to Nightingale, too. I think she's also taking the bar.

Brie

Multistate was easy for me. If you don't know the answer and can't eliminate to smaller choices, then look at your watch. Whatever quadrant the second hand is in is the letter choice. e.g. 1-15 is an A, etc.

Wear earplugs!! There's a lot of white noise in the room.

Oh yes.. Vibes. It's the wait for results that kills you. :(
Russell M. Webb D 7014
Attorney at Law
713 385 5676
https://www.tdcparole.com

Hi all,

Brie

Yep. Mine starts tomorrow. AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH! I'm going to go panic now. =)