thepollster

favorite actor poll

Hey, I thought this was like a sarcastic joke poll, so I am the one who voted for keeeaaaanoooo. May I please have my vote back?
/s
PS anyway Judd Nelson would have got my vote for Fandango (forgot about that one didncha?) - it was a lot more realistic than any of those other movies! lmao

yeah i think my scr jump video is my favorite. i am acting (pretending i know what the fuck i am doing) very well! thank god for my 10000jump coach to hold onto me! LOL
i voted for wesley though...can't be that egotistical.
hey i am going to go make a new poll! just had an idea [light bulb] <----- laugh out loud, wouldn't that be cool
sis

Well, it seems that no one liked Stephen Baldwin in Cutaway. LOL That's ok, he's not much fun in person either. I was in Cutaway and I had the "privledge" of working with him. Let me just say, I very much enjoyed working with Tom Berenger!!!

OK, tell us more about being in Cutaway. What part did you play, etc.?

I was an extra. All of the skydiving I did got cut, but most of them were just test jumps to make sure the helicopter was in the right place to film the exits. I can tell you all the spots where I am throughout the movie, but it would take too long! LOL I am in there, just ask Grogs! He saw me!! In fact, the picture in my profile is from the day we started filming!
Edited by jumpergirl on 2/28/01 08:09 PM.