antifnsocial

Guy time: how long do you wait...

When you get in a 'discussion' mode and say you know it's you that has the problem and admit it, how long before or if you try to make up with her?

I am just curious about your idea of pride and wait and communication or just torture time as I know and lovingly call it...
Please feel free to reply to my posts and pm's, but only if you're smart enough to understand what they really mean.

what about as soon as you identify that the issue is YOURS, why is the minimum 1 week are all the guys you see that lame that 1 week is the best you have got from them:ph34r::ph34r:
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

You left no option that would accurately reflect, my vote. Nothing less then a week?? I'm not that shallow, as soon as I realize I was wrong, which is often immediately after, if not during the argument/heated discussion, I'll admit it. Especially when I Love her, & we are on a deeper relationship level. Would have to be a total asshole, to let pride get in the way, AND leave the women I love, uncertain, or hurt, while I'm off protecting my pride. She's the one I'm supposed to protect & make sacrifices for not my fucking pride! That's what you do when you're in love!;);)
If it's just a piece of ass or booty call, well that's different, though I would still admit when I'm wrong!
*My Inner Child is A Fucking Prick Too!
*Everyones entitled to be stupid but you are abusing the priviledge
*Well I'd love to stay & chat, But youre a total Bitch! {Stewie}

I don't think your question has anything to do with gender but with maturity. Granted most guys are immature regardless of how many years its been since they exited the womb but I still find it offensive so I'm gonna report you to 'NO MA'AM' :D

If I'm wrong I will admit it, apologize, and then proceed to lay you in such a way that you will finally come to believe there is a god and he is channeling himself through my genitalia. B|
www.FourWheelerHB.com

I usually immediately say it is me. If I'm called on something, I'll say it. Honesty is the best policy.

But, even more important, how many decades go by until the other person, say, for example, a woman, quits reminding the wrong doer of it? Okay. I forgot about the croutons in the oven and they got burned. That was three years ago, for goodness sakes. I haven't done that since. No, honey, it's NOT because you remind me every single time I turn the oven on.

My wife is hotter than your wife.

As if I'd ever be wrong. :S Even if it were possible, it would most assuredly be her fault. :D

Blues,
Dave

DUH!

Any other response invalidates the Guy Card.:|

. . . with the exception of Booty Calls . . . you can do pretty much whatever you need to do to accomplish booty calls.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

If i admit the problem i'll generally try and fix it. So if we are discussing something and it turns out "you know what? I was in the wrong" it wont even take a week for me to start kissing arse.

And you cant take my guy card from me ya fuckers, its just common sense and swallowing your pride :D

People aint made of nothin' but water and shit.

Until morale improves, the beatings will continue.

It it was I, who was playing the Jack-ass card, I will not wait.

If it was she, who is playing the Jack-ass card, it just depends.

But, as there is no she I really don't have anything to worry about right now:P

Any guy who pulled that shit with me would find himself waiting a long time. Grownups figure out how to communicate.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

When you get in a 'discussion' mode and say you know it's you that has the problem and admit it, how long before or if you try to make up with her?

I am just curious about your idea of pride and wait and communication or just torture time as I know and lovingly call it...

If I conclude that I am in the wrong, I will admit it immediately.

Clearly you have had a lame selection of men if you believe that
even knowing they are wrong ALL men would continue to maintain
a bullshit position for any length of time.
__

My mighty steed

Ok, I know this is directed towards the guys, but I'm gonna pipe in anyway.

The ones who say they'll cave for a piece of ass- some people may think you're jackasses, but at least you're honest.

The ones who say, "I'll admit it immediately once I conclude I am wrong": here's the real question- Do you ever actually conclude that you're wrong? And if so, does this ever occur prior to wanting a booty call?:S

The ones who say, "I'll admit it immediately once I conclude I am wrong": here's the real question- Do you ever actually conclude that you're wrong? And if so, does this ever occur prior to wanting a booty call?:S

Yes I do, (and you know that) the problem lies in the fact that it dont happen much:D:D:D

Now lets turn that tables, how many women can say the same, when they are wrong (especially with their partners),

hmmm welll how many:ph34r::ph34r: Not many if any:D:D:D
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?