antifnsocial

Guy time: how long do you wait...

Well, see, this is the thing-you may not conclude that you're wrong very often, but it doesn't mean that you aren't wrong!!!

yes it does, you are wrong here:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

When you get in a 'discussion' mode and say you know it's you that has the problem and admit it, how long before or if you try to make up with her?

I am just curious about your idea of pride and wait and communication or just torture time as I know and lovingly call it...

I prefer not to play games like that. If I think I'm wrong, I'll say so; otherwise get over it!

Walt

What's the third yes for?

For the times I admit I'm wrong, even though there really is no right or wrong in some disagreements, just, a stalemate, but I still refuse to, give up on the relationship, for petty pride!;) How stupid would it be, to give up on one, just because we come across a disagreement, where both views, are legitamate merely different!;)
*My Inner Child is A Fucking Prick Too!
*Everyones entitled to be stupid but you are abusing the priviledge
*Well I'd love to stay & chat, But youre a total Bitch! {Stewie}

You're making a blanket assumption that every guy can't admit that they have done something wrong and make up with a girl. I have no problem admitting when I do something wrong (in part because it's so rare! :P). I have noticed that most people seem to find it easier to focus on the fact that someone did something wrong rather than thinking about how to fix it or get past it.

I have noticed that most people seem to find it easier to focus on the fact that someone did something wrong rather than thinking about how to fix it or get past it.

Or what role they may have played in the event,
It's nearly impossible to be in the wrong by yourself:D:D:D
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Dude, you really, really, need to, learn some other, punctuation, than the comma, ok?
;):D:D:D

!@#$%^&*()_{}[]":;'/.,<>?~`~)%#&)_&#@$*)+":.,.;'/[]\_+\=0*^%^%$$&^&^^$$))^%_#@!#&)__)((.,/;'][!
interpretation : It's friday, Fuck grammatically & Phonically 'Correct' ,./;'[]\=!@~$#^%&)_+*%#^_{}|:">?<,./;'[]\=$%#%$#)(_+"
!!!:P;):D:D:D

!@#$%^&*()_{}[]":;'/.,<>?~`~)%#&)_&#@$*)+":.,.;'/[]\_+\=0*^%^%$$&^&^^$$))^%_#@!#&)__)((.,/;'][!
interpretation : It's friday, Fuck grammatically & Phonically 'Correct' ,./;'[]\=!@~$#^%&)_+*%#^_{}|:">?<,./;'[]\=$%#%$#)(_+"
!!!:P;):D:D:D

You put WAY too much effort into that GJ:D:D
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

!!!:P;):D:D:D-------------
You put WAY too much effort into that GJ:D:D

Yea but now I dont have to use any punctuation for the next month on DZ dot com:D:P;)