dlvblue

DZ Busy-bodies

To the few self-serving, self-righteous busy-bodies that have no life of their own, and nothing but time on their hands to stick their noses into other people's business --

I am NOT starting up a DZ. I am not managing a DZ. I am not buying property to start-up a DZ. I have not obtained a mortgage to start up a DZ.
I guess one can not even purchase a place to live without it becoming the "talk of the town," or should I say fodder for a lawyer.

And since you don't have your own children's lives to try to screw up, I guess you have to find someone else's child's life to try to turn upside down.

And to set the record straight -- No one broke up my 34 year marriage, but if someone did, it wouldn't be your business anyway. To you, I say, get a life! Get laid, get something, but get out of my business!

To the few self-serving, self-righteous busy-bodies that have no life of their own, and nothing but time on their hands to stick their noses into other people's business --

Problem is, it's not a "few". I've discovered rather more than a few people who find their mission in life to be involved with others' lives in not such a nice way.

I remember that behavior from high school...and I am always startled to see it crop it's head up during adulthood. Not sure why I am continually surprised at it, as I've seen it over and over and over, but I am.

Sorry to hear you've been gotten by the vultures of gossip....

Ciels-
Michele

~Do Angels keep the dreams we seek
While our hearts lie bleeding?~

Wait... but the fact that you bought some land and you haven't been to the DZ in a couple of weekends has to mean that you're opening up your own DZ! :| It's one thing when one or two people have their overactive imaginations get the best of them, it's quite another when they actively spread unsubstantiated rumors and try to involve everyone else at the DZ to join them in their warped view of your life.>:( The unfortunate thing is that these few people are starting to interfere with a child's life. :o:(

Dave, I've known you for all 11+ years of my skydiving life and I consider you to be not only a mentor, but a friend...I also definitely know what it's like to have DZ drama and gossip centered around you (just ask Chrissy! :D). Most of us know better than to get sucked into the gossip game at the DZ.

Unfortunately, DZ's can at times be like high schools serving beer at the end of the school day. Drama, popularity contests, bullies, & gossip queens. Sometimes we forget that SKYDIVING, and sharing that thrill and excitement with your friends, and students alike, is the common thread that brings us (well, most of us :S) to the DZ.

All this BS will soon pass. And at the end of it all, the few "self-righteous busy-bodies" will eventually run out of things to gossip about you, and move on to their next target.[:/]

Hope to see you out there soon... well, unless you're busy leading a life outside of the DZ...or perhaps busy at that DZ you're starting up?! Hahaha! :P

Cheers!

--Jairo
Low Profile, snag free helmet mount for your Sony X3000 action cam!

Has Squeak been buggin you too?:|

(Just a lil jab,Squeakers) ;)

that's just lame Jeff, It has no reference to me or my actions at all. Pick your game up sonny:Sat least try to be a little insulting:ph34r:
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

That's it! You don't have to take that crap from them. You are welcome to come up to Athens, GA and start your dz here.
;)

It sucks that they are getting to you but if you show aggravation it is like blood in the shark tank. That has been my observation anyway.

Good luck
"... this ain't a Nerf world."

I thought it was a re-run.:|

Nah just a different state the last one was kansas its like the real world
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

Brother, I know what you are going thru. It is bad that a couple of self-righteous ass holes can cause so much pain and suffering to others. I was once in the same situation but I got some what rewarded, took them to court and won a little jingle in my pocket. You could take them to civil court or to small claims court.
The sad thing is people like that seem justified in their actions but mess with them and they cry fowl faster than you can blink an eye.. Anyway wish you the best and Blue Skies....

So, now you have about 1000 times as many individuals wondering about your affairs and looking to find out more about you.

Let us all know how that works out, since you seem to be far more interested in broadcasting your business than anyone on this forum. ;)

Kevin