Viking

****The Official Brag about your SO Thread****

Yeah I'll brag...

Unfortunately I have no pics on the work puter, but My SO is the best! I love her to death, and have been really happy with her... And she is starting in the sport this weekend!!

Amanda baby, I Love you!

Nick.

Those who dance, are cosidered insane by those who can't hear the music.

It's difficult to put into words how much you truly love someone.

When you first posted this thread, I had written a detailed post about how much I love Spencer. I lost my post, somehow. My MAC froze. Anyway, I chose not to rewrite it.

Last week, I dreamt that I was giving birth to Spencer's baby (no I'm not pregnant), and I didn't freak out at the thought of it. I just remembered how much I love him, and how much I would love the baby.

Spencer and I have known each other for almost 7 years. When we first met, we became such close friends...immediately inseperable. I didn't want to cross that barrier into more than friends because we were such opposites, but he did. I felt undeniable love for him, though...very quickly. We were soooo close for months, but the lines between friends and lovers blurred. We finally dated seriously. Then broke up for about a year and a half. We dated seriously, but broke up several times after that and over the last 5 years of our relationship. Our last break-up was because I thought that our lives were growing too far apart. The truth is that we never stopped loving each other. We have been together again for the last few months.

I definitely think that our love has grown stronger and stronger through all kinds of changes in our lives. Even when we have been apart, I've always loved him and had him in my heart. That doesn't change. He is my lover, my friend, my heart. He wants to marry me.

I love him.
I love him.
I love him.

:)

Wow! It's been a year already. I remember when WW was all twiterpated (it's a poorly spelled Thumper word:$ meaning stunned) over you.

Well, I haven't quite made the year mark, (lord help me if I do-I can't find a guy to tolerate me for that long) but I've got some cute pics of us anyway. He really is a good catch-not like my usuals:S It's always nice when you aren't looking for a r'ship but a great one falls in your lap.

Love...what strange things it can breed and what beautiful connections it can make.
Tunnel Pink Mafia Delegate
www.TunnelPinkMafia.com

* BUMP * Major Update !!!!!!!!!!
My 22 year anniversary is comming up in a couple of weeks. I am going to bump this thread every couple of days. I can't believe this thread hasn't been updated recently ! Come on folks,,our SO is what helps make us what we are ! Send in the new pics and/or update's..........or if you haven't posted before, post now stay tuned for my pics.....:);)B|:D:ph34r:
smile, be nice, enjoy life
FB # - 1083

* BUMP * Major Update !!!!!!!!!!
My 22 year anniversary is comming up in a couple of weeks. I am going to bump this thread every couple of days. I can't believe this thread hasn't been updated recently ! Come on folks,,our SO is what helps make us what we are ! Send in the new pics and/or update's..........or if you haven't posted before, post now stay tuned for my pics.....:);)B|:D:ph34r:

Congrats on reaching 22 years!

... though I'm not sure all the relationships in this thread are heading in that same direction.:D Always fun to bump up the old threads.:)
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

congrats on the 22 years! Here's something that'll make you feel old: you were married the year I was born! :P

I'm so a day late and a dollar short on this thread, but I'll brag a little bit:::: Basically, Matt is my world and I've never been more in love and comfortable with somebody in my life. He's such a goofball-- I love em'! I could go on, but I would need a lot more space to tell ya how I really feel! ;)

see pics :)
Apologies for the spelling (and grammar).... I got a B.S, not a B.A. :)

Well... here's my girls. I could ramble on and on for hours but to cut it short:

They mean the world to me.
»Somewhere between the lies and truths borderlines get shady.
Somewhere between the yesses and nos you can find the maybe.«

I SOOO LOVE my SO because he never stops surprising me. Not only did he make my birthday soo special exactly at 12:01 a.m. (got me up to celebrate) but already this morning he got up with me (which is wayyy early for him) and made me coffee and spent time with me. Well, I could go on on and but suffice it to say that he makes me feel loved and that means the world to me!! :D
Character cannot be made except by a steady, long continued process. -- Phillips Brooks

Friday was an "off" day for him, work day for me. I came home, the laundry was mostly done, the lawn mowed, and he went to dinner with my father and his girlfriend.

Saturday was a team training day for me; he left the DZ early, and dinner was ready when I got home.

Sunday was another team training day. I got home to find the shopping done, and dinner mostly done. Steaks, no less.

Sometimes it goes the other way, and it's my turn. That's what's best about it :)
Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

She's very sweet Viking... :)
Here's me with my guy, a self portrait of us (our faces all disturbed by the close lens) my guy hard at work, and us with his babies... ;)

Now for the Bragging :$... Roy (Chopchop) gives me good reason to take care of myself and look forward to the next day and to all it has to offer. :)
Instead of the old cliche of trading him in for two 20 year olds.... I'm pretty sure I'm gonna keep this one. :);) ... well... for just as long as he wants to be kept, that is. ;)

Mushy! huh?? :P