Girlfalldown

I'm so disappointed in all of you.

Other than the Happy Birthday Iwan thread you guys were really boring today. I expect much more entertainment out of you on a daily basis but lately you just haven't been up to snuff. I feel like all my training was in vain now.

*sigh*

Ah well I'm leaving now. Maybe tomorrow will bring a little sunshine.

--------------

(Do not, I repeat DO NOT, take my posts seriously.)

Other than the Happy Birthday Iwan thread you guys were really boring today. I expect much more entertainment out of you on a daily basis but lately you just haven't been up to snuff. I feel like all my training was in vain now.

*sigh*

I really did THINK (but didn't say out loud) "Isn't that special," when I was elbow-deep in stinky coochie in the ER....
--
A conservative is just a liberal who's been mugged. A liberal is just a conservative who's been to jail

*sigh*

Well what do you expect. There hasn't be a raunchy sex poll in a few days...:S

You've been far too nice lately. We have lost our standard to which to aspire. Snap out of it!
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

*sigh*

Okay, so I haven't posted many sick, twisted pictures lately. I can't help it if my steady supply via email has dried up. :|
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Ugh. I'm very :| today. And I was in such a good mood earlier this week...

Ever notice how work just gets in the way of EVERYTHING?

That's why I quit doing that 'work' thing. It sucked. It made me like this -->:|

Now with no work, I'm like this --> ;) or this -->:P or this -->B|. Not so much this --> >:( or even to the extent of this --> :(, mainly more of this --> :)
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

"And we are disappointed in you. In the last couple of weeks, you've changed. We used to expect insults, whoppers and other pointless PW threads that served no purpose. We loved the days when we were under strict orders not to take your posts seriously. Now we long for those days.:([:/]

"All of us here are in agreement. You have changed. >:(

"It's time to dump your man, toss that ring, and start living up to your REAL responsibilities - keeping US entertained":P;)B|:P

My wife is hotter than your wife.

"And we are disappointed in you. In the last couple of weeks, you've changed. We used to expect insults, whoppers and other pointless PW threads that served no purpose. We loved the days when we were under strict orders not to take your posts seriously. Now we long for those days.:([:/]

"All of us here are in agreement. You have changed. >:(

"It's time to dump your man, toss that ring, and start living up to your REAL responsibilities - keeping US entertained":P;)B|:P

All legal babble aside, I'm sorry for abandoning you all for this brief time. I just have better things to do at night now and no longer feel the need to sit alone at my computer drinking glass after glass of wine and drunk posting and waking up in the morning with that feeling of dread wondering what I posted the night before! I will do my best to keep up with my meaningless daily posting babble though.
Don't worry. There is plenty of raunch left in me.

:ph34r:

--------------

(Do not, I repeat DO NOT, take my posts seriously.)