VanillaSkyGirl

Skydivers who are easy to pick up...

***Heather & I even have the same munchkin inseam and weigh within a couple of lbs of each other at any given time. Only difference is that she's got way more in the boobie area and I've got more in the bootie. Also, if either one of us loses a shoe (it's been known to happen), we can wear each others too. Cute, no? :)***

Soooo CUTE!!! Lara, we should all three of us, along with a fellow wee one, do a lil' lady 4-way. Kelli (Skycat) suggested it last year in Eloy, and we (Bikerbabe, Katie, Kelli and myself) definitely were up to doing it. We never got around to it, though, because Katie never left her trailer the next morning after partying all night (on the 31st). Kelli then left before the next day. Maybe we can it this year? Any takers? Name your time and place, munchkins. :P

From shortest to tallest less short:
Tara Malone ~ 4'9"
Daizey ~ 4'10.5"
Vanillaskygirl ~ 5ft.
LizzieB~ 5ft.
Flyinhonu ~ 5' 3/4ths"
Antifnsocial ~ 5'1"
GiaKrembs ~ 5'1"
Boinky ~ 5'2"
BrieRebecca ~ 5'2"
Brits17 - 5'2"
LauraS - 5'2"
HeatherB - 5'2"
Kelel01 ~ 5'2"
Mindway69 ~ 5'2"
Mouth ~ 5'2"
Paige - 5'2"
Skycutie ~ 5'2"
Ladyskydiver ~ 5'3"
eeneR ~ 5'3"
Conundrum ~ 5'3"
vt1977 ~ 5'4"
PilotDave ~ 5'4"
girlfalldown - 5'4"

Others whose height I don't know offhand, but who are also tiny:
Bikerbabe
Dippymoo (Hehe...I know you're out there, Marie!)
BendyWendy
Katiebear! (Doh, I cannot believe that I didn't put her on the list...she is little, right?)

OK, the gloves have been an ongoing battle, but when I find "the one" (pair that best suits me), then I will report back to you all! Also, I'm having a Javelin custom-made for me, so that will help with fit issues. I tried one of their ones with a 13" harness and it fit pretty damned well. (Finally!) For now, I am still jumping Kelli's (Skycat) old Relfex which has a 14" harness, narrow shoulders and other modifications to fit a little person. It's too big for me to FF in due to huge laterals (for me with no hips) and huge, loose, legstraps, but it is fine for my RW. Thanks for all the posts, everyone. :)

Hey girl,

I'm 5'1 and jump an Mirage MXS for the same reason renee jumps the micron, short backpad.

As for gloves I discovered these sweet fleece gloves that come in womens extra small from black diamond. They block the wind and are nice and warm with a leather palm. I put a few jumps on them before I decided to take some time off from jumping.

http://www.rei.com/online/store/ProductDisplay?storeId=8000&catalogId=40000008000&productId=47661355&parent_category_rn=4501813&vcat=REI_SEARCH

Oh and I'm only taking some time off from the sport to do other sports. I'll be back, I've been itching to jump pretty badly here lately.
Fly it like you stole it!

...Hmmm...once you have small, you never go tall? :P

Nah...it's all about the small hands...the small hands...guys love ladies with small hands
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

Thank you Scott, for reviving this thread. I believe I might have mentioned once or twice how much I like short women.

I can't take credit... Ro mentioned it in another thread... I just followed her link and made a post... :$:)
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

***Heather & I even have the same munchkin inseam and weigh within a couple of lbs of each other at any given time. Only difference is that she's got way more in the boobie area and I've got more in the bootie. Also, if either one of us loses a shoe (it's been known to happen), we can wear each others too. Cute, no? :)***

Soooo CUTE!!! Lara, we should all three of us, along with a fellow wee one, do a lil' lady 4-way. Kelli (Skycat) suggested it last year in Eloy, and we (Bikerbabe, Katie, Kelli and myself) definitely were up to doing it. We never got around to it, though, because Katie never left her trailer the next morning after partying all night (on the 31st). Kelli then left before the next day. Maybe we can it this year? Any takers? Name your time and place, munchkins. :P

Tara Malone ~ 4'9"
Daizey ~ 4'10.5"
Vanillaskygirl ~ 5ft.
LizzieB~ 5ft.
Flyinhonu ~ 5' 3/4ths"
Antifnsocial ~ 5'1"
GiaKrembs ~ 5'1"
Boinky ~ 5'2"
BrieRebecca ~ 5'2"
Brits17 - 5'2"
LauraS - 5'2"
HeatherB - 5'2"
Kelel01 ~ 5'2"
Mindway69 ~ 5'2"
Mouth ~ 5'2"
Paige - 5'2"
Skycutie ~ 5'2"
Ladyskydiver ~ 5'3"
eeneR ~ 5'3"
Conundrum ~ 5'3"
vt1977 ~ 5'4"
PilotDave ~ 5'4"
girlfalldown - 5'4"

Others whose height I don't know offhand, but who are also tiny:
Bikerbabe
Dippymoo (Hehe...I know you're out there, Marie!)
BendyWendy
Katiebear!

Geez fall rates among those jumpers must be that of a damn flying squirrel...:P:D

5'2"

The fact that you're so easy to pick up is why I thought of you getting on my back before we left the CASA, remember that rodeo ride?
People are sick and tired of being told that ordinary and decent people are fed up in this country with being sick and tired. I’m certainly not, and I’m sick and tired of being told that I am

Tara Malone ~ 4'9"
Daizey ~ 4'10.5"
Vanillaskygirl ~ 5ft.
LizzieB~ 5ft.
Flyinhonu ~ 5' 3/4ths"
Antifnsocial ~ 5'1"
GiaKrembs ~ 5'1"
Boinky ~ 5'2"
BrieRebecca ~ 5'2"
Brits17 - 5'2"
LauraS - 5'2"
HeatherB - 5'2"
Kelel01 ~ 5'2"
Mindway69 ~ 5'2"
Mouth ~ 5'2"
Paige - 5'2"
Skycutie ~ 5'2"
Ladyskydiver ~ 5'3"
eeneR ~ 5'3"
Conundrum ~ 5'3"
vt1977 ~ 5'4"
PilotDave ~ 5'4"
girlfalldown - 5'4"

HAHA! I am tallest of the shortest! I should get some kind of award for that. Maybe I should change my nick name to sortoftallgirlfalldown!

:D

Now if only I wasn't so pudgy....

--------------

(Do not, I repeat DO NOT, take my posts seriously.)

5'2"

The fact that you're so easy to pick up is why I thought of you getting on my back before we left the CASA, remember that rodeo ride?

How could I forget? It was one of my more memorable jumps :)
Come down and visit Carrie and I some time. We love having the SGC gang come to play.
Tunnel Pink Mafia Delegate
www.TunnelPinkMafia.com

Tara Malone ~ 4'9"
Daizey ~ 4'10.5"
Vanillaskygirl ~ 5ft.
LizzieB~ 5ft.
Flyinhonu ~ 5' 3/4ths"
Antifnsocial ~ 5'1"
GiaKrembs ~ 5'1"
Boinky ~ 5'2"
BrieRebecca ~ 5'2"
Brits17 - 5'2"
LauraS - 5'2"
HeatherB - 5'2"
Kelel01 ~ 5'2"
Mindway69 ~ 5'2"
Mouth ~ 5'2"
Paige - 5'2"
Skycutie ~ 5'2"
Ladyskydiver ~ 5'3"
eeneR ~ 5'3"
Conundrum ~ 5'3"
vt1977 ~ 5'4"
PilotDave ~ 5'4"
girlfalldown - 5'4"

HAHA! I am tallest of the shortest! I should get some kind of award for that. Maybe I should change my nick name to sortoftallgirlfalldown!

:D

Now if only I wasn't so pudgy....

Maybe we can get you a gold star or something!
Beauty is only skin deep, but ugly goes clean to the bone!

I like to start my day off with a little Ray of Soulshine™!!