WI-Fly

Who do you think is the hottest lady on DZ.com

I will have to say Vanillaskygirl. When I first saw her, I was like Holy Shit. I never thought I would see a girl who looks that great and also skydives. It is the hottest thing in the world. She does a lot of crazy stuff...anyways, she has got my vote hands down...Is she a model???

i myself think it is a girl who jumps at langar in the UK. afriend of mine and i sold her this yellow, white and blue javelin about a year ago. Now she was a real hottie.
Anyone know who i am talking about?

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

I will agree that ladys who jump are hot!!!!!

Well you see the thing is that not all of the ladies here jump... but they're all hot...

that or I'm deluded... I'm not sure which... :)
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

I will agree that ladys who jump are hot!!!!!

That I will agree with...people who jump are hot.

Also, thank you for what you wrote. That's very kind of you to say, but I'm just another girl. Trust me...I'm nothing to get worked up over. ;)

Ok, I have to go. I have some papers to finish, and I want to keep up my 4.0 average. Good luck with your progression in the sport!

Hottest chick at DZ.com?

I reckon it's me!

Sorry, all you runners up!

:D:D:D

Now, I also know who is the hottest man but I'm afraid I can't tell you. It's Top Secret!

:)

Well thanks for the laugh, and good luck getting Vanillaskygirl's attention.

:P
Relax, you can die if you mess up, but it will probably not be by bullet.

I'm a BIG, TOUGH BIGWAY FORMATION SKYDIVER! What are you?

Are there any other women on here who feel like crap every time these threads come up because they are no where near hot and much more on the homely side?

Just curious.

Though at least from her picture VSG really does look beautiful.

Nope...it amuses me. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. What is gorgeous to one will not be gorgeous to another. Now, stereotyping would get me irritated...especially on no sleep. :D

And yes, Rosa is a beautiful person - inside and out. :)
Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! Kiss slowly! Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably. And never regret anything that made you smile.

I will have to say Vanillaskygirl. When I first saw her, I was like Holy Shit. I never thought I would see a girl who looks that great and also skydives. It is the hottest thing in the world. She does a lot of crazy stuff...anyways, she has got my vote hands down...Is she a model???

There isn't one single "Hottest" . . . Walk into a bar and ask the women there who they think the hottest one is . . . see where that gets you . . .

Where do we find these people?:|
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Are there any other women on here who feel like crap every time these threads come up because they are no where near hot and much more on the homely side?

Just curious.

Nope. The fact that she looks beautiful doesn't make you ugly.

Just curious.

Nope. The fact that she looks beautiful doesn't make you ugly.

Not even on the inside?:o
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

Hey, what about the men? We cry too, ya know.

Might be your approach that needs some work! ;)

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

Well, let me think, tricky one:

Well if she becomes depressed because there are hotter women than herself, then I guess the inner beauty appeal does diminish slightly.

No...not really. We are all beautiful in our own way. You should be happy with what you have to offer. IF someone doesn't like you for who you are, then they are the ones with the problem sweetie, not you. ;)
If I stand on my tip toes, I can see the weekend from here!

Well, let me think, tricky one:

Well if she becomes depressed because there are hotter women than herself, then I guess the inner beauty appeal does diminish slightly.

I was just sayin' . . .:ph34r::ph34r:

Oh come on, Lindercles, a lot of people like you, and I'm sure a lot of them like you for your looks too.

Oh come on, Lindercles, a lot of people like you, and I'm sure a lot of them like you for your looks too.

Questions that arise from the last statement . . .
How much beer did you give them?
How many Ruffies
How long have been delusional.:P:P