WI-Fly

Who do you think is the hottest lady on DZ.com

I'd rather not say, it might be the cause of a banning. :|

Like that would be anything new. or stopped you before from posting something. :|:S;)

It's complicated. ;)

Restraining order complicated?:D

Do they even have restaining orders in Texas??

Dunno -

Should we? Are you comming for a visit?:D:D:P

I thought he was there already????

g

OH NOOOO!!!

:P

Not in these parts.:D
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

I'd rather not say, it might be the cause of a banning. :|

Like that would be anything new. or stopped you before from posting something. :|:S;)

It's complicated. ;)

Restraining order complicated?:D

Do they even have restaining orders in Texas??

Dunno -

Should we? Are you comming for a visit?:D:D:P

I thought he was there already????

g

OH NOOOO!!!

:P

Not in these parts.:D

I'm just too stealthy for the likes of you. :ph34r:
"No cookies for you"- GFD
"I don't think I like the sound of that" ~ MB65
Don't be a "Racer Hater"

i myself think it is a girl who jumps at langar in the UK. afriend of mine and i sold her this yellow, white and blue javelin about a year ago. Now she was a real hottie.
Anyone know who i am talking about?

If it's the girl I'm thinking of, then hell yes.

VSG is a stunningly beautiful person through and through. But she's got a lot of company in that department on here.

Spend a little less time judging people by their appearances and you may be impressed at seeing the true beauty within.

Too bad you probably blew that chance, bub.:|

My wife is hotter than your wife.

I'm sure being hot like Rosa has its down side as well. The one thing that Rosa does have going for her thats even better then her looks is her personality. That alone makes her HOT! She's seems to be funny and also have a great sense of humor.

If you don't like the way your body is turning out to be then fix it. We have control over the way we look. We are the ones that makes ourselves beautiful. Just like Rosa. :)

Ok who is she!?? I don't think I've ever seen/met her...

"Living like fallen angels who lost their halos" - Unknown Prophets

-Love Life-

Rosa is a beautiful, kind, warm caring woman. But the point everyone is trying to make is she is not the only one on here.

All people on here are beautiful. Share the love for everyone.

She thinks I'm beautiful.:o
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

That is so sweet. Thank you. :$ You're quite beautiful and sexy yourself, my dear.

I agree that there are many beautiful (on the inside and outside) people on here. I love my friends like Bethany, Karen, Darcy, Alaura, Melanie, Ladonna, Nicky, Jerry, Spencer and so many, many others for reasons other than how they look. So many people have a beautiful soul, and that makes them gorgeous.

I know that there will always be women who are much more sexy and attractive than myself. I'm not delusional to think that I am just about a cute pic or two, anyway. A picture is just a picture...it's not anything.

That is so sweet. Thank you. :$ You're quite beautiful and sexy yourself, my dear.

I agree that there are many beautiful (on the inside and outside) people on here. I love my friends like Bethany, Karen, Darcy, Alaura, Melanie, Ladonna, Nicky, Jerry, Spencer and so many, many others for reasons other than how they look. So many people have a beautiful soul, and that makes them gorgeous.

I know that there will always be women who are much more sexy and attractive than myself. I'm not delusional to think that I am just about a cute pic or two, anyway. A picture is just a picture...it's not anything.

And if this were anyone else - I'd have to . . . nevermind . . . I'll be good.:P

Holy shit, I was just asking this question for entertainment purpose and talking about being blown out of proportion...how many times do you hear friends ask who is the hottest singer or actor or actress?????? I did not think people would get this into the question.....

Holy shit, I was just asking this question for entertainment purpose and talking about being blown out of proportion...how many times do you hear friends ask who is the hottest singer or actor or actress?????? I did not think people would get this into the question.....

Ahh - young Grasshopper . . . you are yet again - confused about the internet.

:D:D

Yea that's why everyone likes a cat fight so much.
:D

Oh, we'd prefer the kissing and making up part over the fighting anytime. ;)
Goddam dirty hippies piss me off! ~GFD
"What do I get for closing your rig?" ~ me
"Anything you want." ~ female skydiver
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

I did not think so many liberals would be on here...

Ummmm... you haven't been to speakers corner yet, have you? :D:D:D

(and ftr, I'm not a "liberal" - Just cuz I prefer to live in an anarco-sydicalist commune. We take it in turns to be a sort of executive officer for the week but all the decisions of that officer have to be ratified at a special bi-weekly meeting by a simple majority in the case of purely internal affairs but by a two thirds majority in the case of... ) Actually more of a Libertarian (which is kinda like a librarian with the cute little glasses and quiet and gentle persona)

I would have to say that one unique thing about this group (skydivers) is I bet cat fights are slim to none. You probably DO see more hugs n kisses compared to fighting!

Skydiving chicks ROCK!

Expecially when they kiss and . . .

She is no longer with us.

Yes she is, just not in the way we all wish. You are right though, she had it all, Brains, looks, and good boobies all with the best sense of humor. Other then her, and if the person has to be alive Id say Rosa or Conundrum. Both physically beautiful.
Sudsy Fist: i don't think i'd ever say this
Sudsy Fist: but you're looking damn sudsydoable in this