RkyMtnHigh

420...Just for fun?

i got 420 happening right now, DAWG!!!!

:DSo are you really a daddy to twins? with Rebecca? or are you two just having fun with dz.com?;):D

im just trying to keep real....that's all i have to say about that!:P
7 ounce wonders, music and dogs that are not into beer

Im round 840. Thats 420, two times. :D

Double toke.:)

Around these parts, we call that BOGART'IN!

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

A 420 is 155% more dangerous than a 270. I would recommend against it.

Only in traffic - Avoid those busses and semi's
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Be it alcohol, pot, or any other performance degrading drug, those jumping under the influence should do the world a favor and kill themselves before their selfish hedonism kills someone else.
Illinois needs a CCW Law. NOW.

Be it alcohol, pot, or any other performance degrading drug, those jumping under the influence should do the world a favor and kill themselves before their selfish hedonism kills someone else.

What about those that use performance enhancement drugs??? :S

Goudha is for Buddha, and that's good enough for me!

Take it easy there top cop. They could be talking about Hitler's B-day:S

My B-day is 4-21. I get to party two days in a rowB|B|
“Sometimes when I reflect back on all the beer I drink I feel ashamed. Then I look into the glass and think about the workers in the brewery and their hopes and dreams. If I didn’t drink this beer, th

That's a little harsh . . .

Banning, yes . . . Jail . . . Meh, probably . . . Death - I'd say that's a little over kill (pun intended):D. . .

I bet you are for the death penalty too, huh?:|
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

I don't do drugs. In fact 3 years ago when I began skydiving is when I first heard of the meaning of 4:20. Other than the typical milestone jumps (100, 500, 1000) I've had friends do a special jump for their 666 and was just curious if some have done something at 420.

Ha Ha........you said HIGH;)

“Sometimes when I reflect back on all the beer I drink I feel ashamed. Then I look into the glass and think about the workers in the brewery and their hopes and dreams. If I didn’t drink this beer, th