JENNR8R

If '____' Were Tax Deductible, I'd Be Rich!

For me it would be junk mail addressed to my deceased mother. It's amazing how "they" find forwarding addresses. It doesn't seem to matter to them how many ways you communicate that she's dead.

What's yours?
What do you call a beautiful, sunny day that comes after two cloudy, rainy
ones? -- Monday.

Electronic junk mail.

If I got money (just a couple of cents) for every penis enlargement patch junk mail I got, I'd be a rich woman.
Relax, you can die if you mess up, but it will probably not be by bullet.

I'm a BIG, TOUGH BIGWAY FORMATION SKYDIVER! What are you?

Child Support.

Most people dont realize that Child Support is NOT deductible. Alimony is deductible but Child support is NOT.:S.

I pay 21% of my GROSS Income for support but have to file "single - 0 Dependants.:S

Between Child support and Taxes.. I never see over 50% of what I make.

Child Support.

Most people dont realize that Child Support is NOT deductible. Alimony is deductible but Child support is NOT.:S.

I pay 21% of my GROSS Income for support but have to file "single - 0 Dependants.:S

Is that why you play poker a lot? :ph34r:

Seriously, that blows... [:/] but soon you'll be finished with those payments, right?
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Child Support.

This isn't really a bonfire topic, but I agree with Jay. Fortunately, my bill wasn't that high, and it's over with now anyhow, but I still agree with the basic concept that it was really the mom's income, not mine, so she should've been responsible for the taxes on it.

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

Child Support.

AMEN brutha!

I'm paying 25% of my income to child support.
She is remarried to an army guy with 3 kids under thier roof so he gets money from the army for that and both of them work. PLUS she gets about a $1000 a month from me. Yeah if I could write that off I would be doing GREAT!!! :D

What I really spend on my classroom and students was deductible...

250.00 teacher expense write off credit... yeah, like any teacher in America doesn't exceed that!! :S:S:S I ONLY spend 250.00 of my own money on teacher supplies because my inner city school spends SOOOO much on my supplies already and I make SOOOO much money of course that I shouldn't be able to properly save receipts and write off what I really spend. :|

I pay 21% of my GROSS Income for support but have to file "single - 0 Dependants.

If you pay child support doesnt that mean that someone "depends" on you? I dont understand why you would put down 0 for dependents
7 ounce wonders, music and dogs that are not into beer