Dumpster

Vibes for my Mom -

My Mom was in a car accident sunday evening - near head-on while she was driving to my sisters home for Sunday dinner -

I'll spare the details - short story, she's busted up pretty good - There's going to be several operations. I have Faith she'll be fine.

She's 83 - Almost 84 - (the 26th of this month-)

Just asking for a few good vibes going her way.

Love y'all!

Easy Does It

My Mom was in a car accident sunday evening - near head-on while she was driving to my sisters home for Sunday dinner -

I'll spare the details - short story, she's busted up pretty good - There's going to be several operations. I have Faith she'll be fine.

She's 83 - Almost 84 - (the 26th of this month-)

Just asking for a few good vibes going her way.

Love y'all!

Lots and lots of ((((VIBES)))) Prayers too! :)
Be yourself!
MooOOooOoo

Thanks everyone -

Mom's humor is pretty good considering the circumstances. Morphine might have something to do with that - ;)

the on coming driver is still in intensive care last I knew - If anyone is near Columbia MO., you may have heard something on the news about the accident.

Moms left arm and hand will need some serious work, and her left hip. also. With her age in perspective, out main concern is how well she handles the anesthietic.

But taking all things, she's doing well.

She is a woman of remarkable faith.

There wasn't any alcohol or drugs or anything involved, just a set of unfortunate circumstances.

Vibes for the driver of the truck that hit her, too. He was ejected on impact and I hear he's not doing well.

Thanks and God Bless all of you!

Easy Does It

Here's a copy of the newspaper article about Mom's accident. It was on the internet version of columbiatribune.com:

Head-on collision hospitalizes three

Published Monday, April 23, 2007

A Columbia woman and two Boone County teenage boys were hospitalized after a two-vehicle accident yesterday near Harrisburg.

Cameron L. Reasons, 17, of Harrisburg was driving a Toyota eastbound on Highway 124 about a half-mile east of Route E at 1:50 p.m. when his vehicle crossed the centerline and struck another vehicle nearly head on, the Missouri State Highway Patrol said. Reasons was ejected from the vehicle as it overturned several times, the highway patrol said.

He remained in serious condition this morning at University Hospital. A passenger, 16-year-old Tyler N. Petersheim of Hallsville, was hospitalized in fair condition.

The driver of the second vehicle was identified as Lillian A. Gavett, 83, of Columbia. She remained in fair condition today at University Hospital.

Gavett was the only person wearing a seat belt, the highway patrol said.

Easy Does It

Oh goodness, I hope she will be ok. Please keep us updated on how she's doing. Tell her about all the skydivers wishing her a speedy recovery!
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

I certainly will!

I beleive today they're letting her rest, and they'll be doing some more work on her left arm and wrist.

Next major operation will be her hip. She'll probably be in the hospital at least 4-6 weeks.

Thanks so much, everyone.

Easy Does It

Cameron L. Reasons, 17, of Harrisburg was driving a Toyota eastbound on Highway 124 about a half-mile east of Route E at 1:50 p.m. when his vehicle crossed the centerline and struck another vehicle nearly head on, the Missouri State Highway Patrol said. Reasons was ejected from the vehicle as it overturned several times, the highway patrol said.

He remained in serious condition this morning at University Hospital. A passenger, 16-year-old Tyler N. Petersheim of Hallsville, was hospitalized in fair condition.

Gavett was the only person wearing a seat belt, the highway patrol said.

Typical of 17 year olds... they think they're invincible. [:/]
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I talked to God about this whole thing. What a mess! He said He's got everyone in His hands, though, and that all will turn out for the best. The teenagers, He said, will learn from this, and Mom's Guardian Angel is sitting with her in the hospital, giving God updates on the ethereal blackberry. God said He'd step in if needed, but that the Drs and the Guardian Angels are doing well right now.

Hugs, Lenny. God said "Hi" to you, too. Says to stop worrying, He's got it covered.

;)

Ciels-
Michele

~Do Angels keep the dreams we seek
While our hearts lie bleeding?~