Michele

Not feeling the luv...

So, o.k., I've been uber busy with school. And o.k., so I haven't done a jump in a while (coming 2 years...). And o.k., so some of you think I've fallen off the planet.

But still.

My birthday was yesterday. Not even a birthday wish in my PM box...me's not feelin' the luv...[:/] Now I'm old(er) and depressed.

Sigh.

Ciels-
Michele

~Do Angels keep the dreams we seek
While our hearts lie bleeding?~

Hey I woulda... but I had no idea... how about a MYSPACE page.. then you get listed... and I see when it is....and I would send ya a big virtual hug....

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{HAPPY BIRTHDAY Michele}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

awwww...

sad and sorry, not to have known about this.......
.. i HAVE noted that lately things were difficult with your hand, and school was wearing on ya'.....
and free time was tough to come by.....

so... please cheer UP after all it IS the weekend
and You were the "Birthday Girl" only just yesterday....
and Today you are LOTS more younger than you will be NEXT year...B|;) hahahahaha... and people here DO think of you, ( at least i do ) even if they don't write.....!!!

we all just figure you are sooo busy.....
As for the not jumpin'.... I feel your pain... ( Only 2 skydives in the last 19 months..) ( one i landed under my main, the other i landed under my reserve,,(Long story ) )
and I absolutely know how you feel , if you've been ground bound since '05....[:/]

No fair gettin' depressed over it though...cause we'll all feel guilty,,,, if you do...:(
Hey.....
why not have a "364 more days, til the next b 'Day celebration....".....this weekend....???? and enjoy some R & R.......

send a PM anytime....if you need a boost or any other encouragement....:)

Luv and laughs....

jimmy from NY:D..........edited to correct spelling errors

No excuses.:(

I just spaced.[:/]:$

Sorry Michele.

Hope you had a good day and that the next year is bright for you.

Faster horses, younger women, older whiskey, more money.

Why do they call it "Tourist Season" if we can't shoot them?

I have not been post-whoring so much lately...sorry!

H[/RED][YELLOW]A[/YELLOW][BLUE]P[/BLUE][GREEN]P[/GREEN][BLACK]Y[/BLACK] [RED]B[/RED][ORANGE]I[/ORANGE][PURPLE]R[/PURPLE][BLUE]T[/BLUE][GREEN]H[/GREEN][YELLOW]D[/YELLOW][PURPLE]A[/PURPLE][BLACK]Y[/BLACK] to youuuu,
H[/RED][YELLOW]A[/YELLOW][BLUE]P[/BLUE][GREEN]P[/GREEN][BLACK]Y[/BLACK] [RED]B[/RED][ORANGE]I[/ORANGE][PURPLE]R[/PURPLE][BLUE]T[/BLUE][GREEN]H[/GREEN][YELLOW]D[/YELLOW][PURPLE]A[/PURPLE][BLACK]Y[/BLACK] to youuuuuu,
H[/RED][YELLOW]A[/YELLOW][BLUE]P[/BLUE][GREEN]P[/GREEN][BLACK]Y[/BLACK] [RED]B[/RED][ORANGE]I[/ORANGE][PURPLE]R[/PURPLE][BLUE]T[/BLUE][GREEN]H[/GREEN][YELLOW]D[/YELLOW][PURPLE]A[/PURPLE][BLACK]Y[/BLACK] dear Michele....
H[/RED][YELLOW]A[/YELLOW][BLUE]P[/BLUE][GREEN]P[/GREEN][BLACK]Y[/BLACK] [RED]B[/RED][ORANGE]I[/ORANGE][PURPLE]R[/PURPLE][BLUE]T[/BLUE][GREEN]H[/GREEN][YELLOW]D[/YELLOW][PURPLE]A[/PURPLE][BLACK]Y[/BLACK] TOOO YOUUUUU!!![/B]

B|B|B|

~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

Happy Birthday Michele. Don't feel bad no one remembered my birthday either. Of course I didn't tell anyone it was my birthday, but still :) Here's a b-day nipple nibble just for you :ph34r:

Keith

Don't Fuck with me Keith - J. Mandeville

O.K., you guys rock.

So I went out today to actually get some errands done after making this post. I come home to a bunch of pms, and so many good people posting to this thread.

I'm feeling the luv now! 'Course, that may also be because I took some of the codeine my Dr. rx'd, but still...I'm feeling the luv.

Thanks. You all rock. And Jeannie, I felt that hug all the way down here! And Slappie, you tackled me! Made me laugh, you did. And JT, I promise, I'll pm you when I'm feeling all alone...which will probably be tomorrow...after extra lab time.

:)I appreciate it!

hugs to you all.

Ciels-
Michele

~Do Angels keep the dreams we seek
While our hearts lie bleeding?~

My birthday was yesterday. Not even a birthday wish in my PM box...me's not feelin' the luv...[:/] Now I'm old(er) and depressed.

Sigh.

Ciels-
Michele

:D:DSux to be you:P:P:P:P:P

Happy Birthday chook;)
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Happy Birthday Michelle, and even tho we've not talked much, I always appreciate your well thought out posts and all of the cat advice.

Hope it rocked....tho it sounds like it didn't....so I hope TODAY rocks for you!:)