adventurechick

Adventurechick is stranded in seattle!

Hi, this is a friend posting on Gail's bahalf because she doesn't have internet access at the moment. Gail missed her connecting flight and is stranded in Seattle. Her new flight doesn't leave until Sunday. If there are any fellow skydivers in the area that could offer her a place to stay she would be extremely grateful.

edited to delete Gail's phone number.

PMS #449 TPM #80 Muff Brother #3860
SCR #14705 Dirty Sanchez #233

I just got off the phone with Gail. She's going to have Internet access shortly and her airline got her a hotel room for tonight but her flight doesn't leave til Sunday. Jeanne, Krisanne - wanna help a skysister out?

mh

"The mouse does not know life until it is in the mouth of the cat."

my little sister lives out in Seattle... if no one else can help... my little sis might be able to...

I'm on the DD list so... Gail can call me for my sister's number.

Scott
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

Ok, this is Gail now. I have access to internet only for the next lil bit. I have a hotel tonight, but I need to find a place to stay for tomorrow. I am going to try the green tortoise hostel and I do know of a teepee on vashion island so I will call them too. But if anyone is in the area, I'm in seattle til sunday when I can get a flight out!

So call me up!

PMS #449 TPM #80 Muff Brother #3860
SCR #14705 Dirty Sanchez #233

Gail, be a smart girl and dont accept help from just anyone because they're a skydiver, or know a skydiver, or lurk this site and tell you theyre a skydiver. Blow the money on a hotel room for one night and keep yourself safe.

Washington state breeds serial killers. And no, I'm not kidding. :|

Edit to add: That said, there are a bunch of skydivers on the west side of this state that I'd trust, including several dz.commers.

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

Gail, be a smart girl and dont accept help from just anyone because they're a skydiver, or know a skydiver, or lurk this site and tell you theyre a skydiver. Blow the money on a hotel room for one night and keep yourself safe.

This is worth repeating. :)
~skysprite

This is worth repeating. :)
is it ok if I repeat it again? :$
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

Washington state breeds serial killers. And no, I'm not kidding. :|

And now any one of them can have her phone number. :S

She still have time to edit that post. Gail, I'd take out your phone number! You can never be too safe!
'Shell

there are a bunch of skydivers on the west side of this state that I'd trust, including several dz.commers.

ummm...... westsiders are ALL crazy... insane....whacko..... I am sure its the proximity to the state capitol that does it, (politicians are satans spawn ya know)
are ya sure you would trust em?:P

nah....joking aside your right, there are a few good people over there.

Roy

They say I suffer from insanity.... But I actually enjoy it.

Ok she managed to get a flight out.. SOOO she is not stranded anymore. She asked me to post the good news.

Oh and Todak....... BITE ME... BUTTMUNCH

sheesh not even a smiley with that post... I am SOOO gonna squeeze the doo doo outta you:o:o

Ok she managed to get a flight out.. SOOO she is not stranded anymore. She asked me to post the good news.

sheesh not even a smiley with that post... I am SOOO gonna squeeze the doo doo outta you:o:o

Blue Skies, Dave... :D:P;):D
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

I was just offering the Camper.. but hey its comfy...I could not have gotten down there till after 6PM.. my truck is in getting new U joints on the front end.. ALL that driving thru water during the floods did em in and they were clunking.. and I am working till 6 PM so I can get the whole weekend off. I am taking a vacation day and going out on the Not-So-Pacific Ocean to kill Holibutts off the Swiftsure on Monday... woo hoo

You ain't big enough to scare me. Wait...scratch that....:D:D:D

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

I am taking a vacation day and going out on the Not-So-Pacific Ocean to kill Holibutts off the Swiftsure on Monday... woo hoo

I hope you do it humanely.

bozo
Pain is fleeting. Glory lasts forever. Chicks dig scars.

Know that the state of Washington breathes a sigh of copulatory relief at your departure. :P

Kevin - Sonic Beef #5 - OrFun #28
"I never take myself too seriously, 'cuz everybody know fat birds don't fly." - FLC
Online communities: proof that people never mature much past high school.