JENNR8R

What's Your Favorite Car?

well mine is a 1994 Misubishi magna wagon, because thats what i own since i totalled my van 2 weeks ago.:ph34r::ph34r:

BUT my dream sporty car is a 1973 Corvette RoadsterB|B|
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

I loved my 85 neon with 41.5 miles per gallon, 498.6 cruise range right up until I fell asleep on a centerline barrier with it. 165,000 miles on it.

Ohhhh, that's sad. What did you replace it with?

What do you call a beautiful, sunny day that comes after two cloudy, rainy
ones? -- Monday.

Car?
What's a car - oh one of those LV toting cell phone talking J-pop listening asian pseudo trophy wife driving 4 wheeled things that keep trying to run me off the road here.

Ain't got no time for them.

The little qwacker, mind you, is more than entertaining enough. :)

I've had THIS since 1967.

Looks like a Morgan, Maybe with a ford motor , Ash chassis an real leather trim. Nice motorcar.

Nope, 1946 MG TC, original motor and trans., ash chassis indeed, Prince of Darkness electrics.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

On my way to the DZ today and what was right across from the local Starbucks? A whole lot of BEAUTIFUL vintage Mustangs.

My favorite? This '65 model. The exact color as well. Almost ran away with them instead of continuing my journey to the DZ! :P

ltdiver

Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon

OMGosh!!! That's the car I hit the first week I had my drivers license. :D You'd think I would have been able to see something that bright wouldn't you? :P

What do you call a beautiful, sunny day that comes after two cloudy, rainy
ones? -- Monday.

On my way to the DZ today and what was right across from the local Starbucks? A whole lot of BEAUTIFUL vintage Mustangs.

My favorite? This '65 model. The exact color as well. Almost ran away with them instead of continuing my journey to the DZ! :P

ltdiver

That is not a '65. It is a '68.
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

ltdiver

That is not a '65. It is a '68.

Well, okay then. To my unpracticed eye it looks like the same model. I'm sure you can tell me the differences. (They had a baby blue '65 there but that's not the color scheme that caught my eye today). :P

ltdiver

Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon

Mine! I'm still in love with "Big Lola" more than a year after I bought her. She's a Toyota Sequoia with the works.

My previous car was a little sport's car (Pontiac Sunfire they practically gave away after September 11th and I was in college so it worked well) I named "Lola" so it was only natural, since I loved the name, to call my Sequoia "Big Lola".

She rocks! I hate that she hurts the environment, but I recycle so...it's all about balance.:DB|:P

Paint me in a corner, but my color comes back.

Favorite car? Besides my own Acura RSX Type-S? I don't think I'll love another car more than this one. But if I had one car I could buy right now, it would be an Aston Martin DB9, or the upcoming tuned version, the DB-S.
"If at first you don't succeed... well, so much for skydiving." - aviation cliche

The most favorite car I ever had was a 1975 Porsche 914 2.0. It was a helluva lot of fun to drive, very low center of gravity, 2 seater, and a mid-engine right behind the seats. I had cargo space under the front hood and behind the engine in a shallow trunk. I really wish I had not sold it, but I had two cars at the time and could not afford them both then as I was single and not in any relationships.

Next favorite would be the 2003 Toyota MR-2 Spyder sports coupe convertible with sequential transmission. That was a lot of fun too, then the wife got pregnant and we traded it in for a family car. (grumble grumble). :P

"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Okay, so I can't say it's my FAVORITE car, but a good friend just bought a Mustang Shelby GT500 (or whatever it's properly called) and I got my first ride in it today. Oh, my. :)
On the other hand, I have a friend with a Mazda RX-8 and it corners better than the Mustang.

*I* am the one with a Volvo S40 and I apparently need some friends without powerful, fast cars because I'm definitely having automotive envy.

TPM Sister #102

....here's my favorite......have been for a long time....I love classic cars!

"1938_Horch 853A Erdman & Rossi Sport Cabriolet"
"Love is doing small things with great love."

Lacrosse: Legally beating men with sticks since 1492

I don't have a favorite car... but my ultimate vehicle is a jeep wrangler.... older body style... doors off, top off.... mmmmm :) God that would be so nice to have right now... specially with the beautiful weather we've been having lately.... [:/] Unfortunately though, I guess I'll just have to settle for my 99 ZX2 coupe... :S

Into the great wide open/ under them skies of blue/ out in the great wide open/ a rebel w/out a clue.....